if He Could Have Waited One More Day Before Body Slamming the Reporter...

the Republicans would have picked up a seat in the House of Representatives.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/24/medi...rte/index.html

at least he saved the citizens of Montana the cost of a recall..
  • grean
  • 05-25-2017, 06:21 AM
You knows it's bad when FOX won't backup a republicans story.
indeed.. and what a crock of shit that press release was, trying to say the reporter started the fight. we all heard the audio, dumb ass.

I'm interested to see what effect this will have.. Dude might still win, since early voting may have given him an insurmountable lead.
  • grean
  • 05-25-2017, 08:57 AM
What decides whether it is misdemeanor or felony assault? Any one know?
the guys a dumb ass
It appears as many as 2/3 of the voters had already cast their ballots by the time the news broke.
I'd have made a terrible politician, I just know it. After telling him to get his phone / recorder outa my face and said reporter ignores that request to do so plus continues to press the point (of questioning about the CBO), I'd have prolly snapped his wrist clean off arm.
Yupppp, my career on Capitol Hill would be short lived, no doubt about it. Good thing I chose a career of anger management counseling instead.
Curious where the line is. Some one shoves a Mic in your face, makes contact, you push it away, they shove it back.

Pretty sure I would drop them too.
What decides whether it is misdemeanor or felony assault? Any one know? Originally Posted by grean
Montana law is a bit ambiguous about this. Essentially one has to commit pretty serious bodily harm for it to be a felony, but of course what constitutes that "serious bodily harm" is up to interpretation.

I believe he was charged with a misdemeanor.
  • grean
  • 05-25-2017, 10:59 AM
Curious where the line is. Some one shoves a Mic in your face, makes contact, you push it away, they shove it back.

Pretty sure I would drop them too. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I believe by all witnesses accounts the reporter didn't do anything aggressive.

Politicians should be quite use to being surrounded by mics. We see that eveyday.

He asked a question the candidate didn't want to answer and the candidate went apeshit.