just my luck...

It can't be just me...

emailed/texted/pm'd 5 different girls I adore today...

Zero replies.... what are the odds? It seems like everytime I am ready to hobby my ATF list becomes a ghost town!

HELP!
LOL
When It Rains It Pours
They were all watching their position in Kraft-Heinz crater and calculating their losses.
It can't be just me...

emailed/texted/pm'd 5 different girls I adore today...

Zero replies.... what are the odds? It seems like everytime I am ready to hobby my ATF list becomes a ghost town!

HELP!
LOL Originally Posted by playtimecgreen
This is the new NORMAL...Disrespect, rudeness, GPS, and major ghosting.

Through in some Narcissism, Entitlement and Delusion and we have a real winner here in our modern western woman. GEE WHAT A CATCH!

AND YET THEY HAVE NOTHING OF VALUE TO OFFER IN RETURN!!!! ZERO - NADA - ZILCH.

IT's so BAD that MANY of them don't even know how to FUCK!

RESPECT YOURSELF AS A MAN - DO NOT ACCEPT THE ABUSE - GO YOUR OWN WAY!
My advice if at all possible would be to try and book in advance. Friday is a big hobby day also so they may have been busy with pre bookings.
My advice if at all possible would be to try and book in advance. Friday is a big hobby day also so they may have been busy with pre bookings. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
My advice is that you don't take ANY advice from women.

Because it always ends BADLY for the man...ALWAYS!
I reached out yesterday and got no response.

I was trying to set something up for Wednesday though.

Hope she calls back.
My advice is that you don't take ANY advice from women.

Because it always ends BADLY for the man...ALWAYS! Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
JJ speaks the truth though. People get paid on Fridays
JJ speaks the truth though. People get paid on Fridays Originally Posted by mrredcat43
It's just SMOKE and MIRRORS for the CHUMPS.

But by all means, believe and follow those you respect and who have YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART.

FOR THE RECORD - IT AIN'T WOMEN!

SOURCE - BRAD PITT
My advice if at all possible would be to try and book in advance. Friday is a big hobby day also so they may have been busy with pre bookings. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Exactly!
JJ speaks the truth though. People get paid on Fridays Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Yeah that troll has been on ignore for years anyway lol
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2019, 10:48 AM
Sounds like the OP might be getting some sore stretched P, they're all recovering from the multiple Friday pounding sessions. Consider yourself lucky OP
Yeah that troll has been on ignore for years anyway lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
This is usually when all the "BITTER BITCHES" that I refused to fuck come out and stalk me...

They HATE it when I expose there true female nature.

But on the other hand they FUCK ME HARD because they know it's true and I tell it to them like it is.

WINNING!
This is usually when all the "BITTER BITCHES" that I refused to fuck come out and stalk me...

But on the other hand they FUCK ME HARD because they know it's true and I tell it to them like it is.

WINNING! Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Hey dude. Calm down. Damn
I didn’t know a new season of “The Biggest Loser” was out already, but we have a winner.

WINNING! Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla