Dumb Screening Question

• grean
  • 03-05-2019, 07:33 AM
So lots of girls on this board will post their phone number in their profiles but then also request not to be texted or called until after screening.

Why publish your number here at all? Why not just give it to guys after they passed screening?

Ok. I'm ready. Let me have it. I'm prepared for the lambasting one should get for asking. I just couldn't help myself.
Cause they are dumb and they have dumber pimps!
how do they screen us? by phone number? how much private information do they get?
how do they screen us? by phone number? how much private information do they get? Originally Posted by mostgorgeous
Enough so that when you knock her up she can get that child support money my dude.
  • BLM69
  • 03-05-2019, 11:23 AM
Why question any hooker logic
  • grean
  • 03-05-2019, 11:37 AM
Why question any hooker logic Originally Posted by BLM69
Boredom
Dont get the subject of Hooker math started either?

whoops.......
  • BLM69
  • 03-05-2019, 12:21 PM
Dont get the subject of Hooker math started either?

whoops....... Originally Posted by winn dixie
That explains the age thing, I read a providers bio that I've met 10 years ago, she's only aged 5 years since then. Hooker math
So you can send them your dick pic....
Lots of reasons, to make things easier but usually not about/for the new to them guy.

Called following directions. And they will start to get mad if you don't, a good way to self screen yourself OUT.
If I would have started out on ECCIE or P411 when first getting in the biz I wouldve done what you suggested. Would make for less texts and calls to try to go through and ruling people out would be easier. BUT for me personally I have it posted on other sites I have posted on so I put my number up on here as well. If a guy doesn't text me until after I have screened him on here I will know it is him and I will text back right away. Whereas if he didn't get screened yet I probably wouldn't have texted back near as quickly. SO I think some girls ask to not be texted until after screening so she can be sure he is prioritized? Sorry if that didn't make sense lol.
Publishing your phone number is fraught with danger, IMHO. It opens one up to LE and banking scrutiny and causes safety issues But even more, it opens one up to a shitload of idiocracy.
Is idiocracya word ? Is it a Scrabble word ? I had to ask sorry.

I met with a hot milf yesterday, she is kinda new here and she was telling me Hobbyist are saying they can't get her to respond back to texts messages etc.. It finally dawned on me the issues, the problems, the bullshit a lot of these ladies are having.

I spent the better part of yesterday with this lovely creature and the vibrator on her cell phone is going to wear out soon cause she got sooo many texts. She is overwhelmed with text messages, I'd say easily 130 plus texts. When she showed me her phone at 2:00 the counter was at 120 and it was like a buzz saw. And the hobbyist are asking questions they could find the information to if they would just read. If they would read they could find out all of the information they needed and things would work so much more smoothly, it would only take one to three text messages tops, then the hobbyist would be standing at her door but NO, we are all technology challenged..

This same thing happened to another MILF provider I met back in the day on ASPD and hobbyist again were complaining about she wouldn't respond to their e-mail messages. Her Yahoo email had 200-300 messages and over the course of about a year her Yahoo account jammed up. Too many messages. I tried to explain in my reviews of this lady to anyone that would read them, hey guys, this is the problem.. When she would block a hobbyist for some stupid human trick she would pull a new email out of her inbox that she hadn't responded back to. Maybe the Hobbyist would answer, maybe not. Then she would go down the list.

Best thing I can tell you is WALK A DAY IN THEIR SHOES. Experience the bullshit they go thru daily.

Then I didn't realize how many hobbyist are fucking Jewish. If you take offense to my choice of words remember, this is all a fantasy correct ?

No these guys were telling her $ 160.00 was too much and I started laughing. Then they would low ball a counter offer. Dude, if you cant afford the ladies donation move on, there are plenty of other ladies in DFW, 822 to be exact today. If you cant afford the Hobby then get a new one, like stamp collecting. Jesus man I didn't realize how much crap the ladies have to put up with. Maybe I am just naive cause I don't negotiate, it cheapens the moment BCD and if you hook up with a lady like I met yesterday, you just talked you way out of not being able to visit her the second time.

These ladies are like a fine wine. They get better and better over time.. Something to think about Jewboy.
i'm the odd one here about no texting till screened
Why I have my number listed ,I what you to call so I can tell if you are someone I want to meet , just by how you can carry yourself over a phone call
Will tell me if I want to screen you in order to set something up .. And if you text me before screening all you are going to get is a auto reply about screening I need

and my number been out there for year's you can just Google me and get it ..
Thank you , you understand Now ..

Is idiocracya word ? Is it a Scrabble word ? I had to ask sorry.

I met with a hot milf yesterday, she is kinda new here and she was telling me Hobbyist are saying they can't get her to respond back to texts messages etc.. It finally dawned on me the issues, the problems, the bullshit a lot of these ladies are having.

I spent the better part of yesterday with this lovely creature and the vibrator on her cell phone is going to wear out soon cause she got sooo many texts. She is overwhelmed with text messages, I'd say easily 130 plus texts. When she showed me her phone at 2:00 the counter was at 120 and it was like a buzz saw. And the hobbyist are asking questions they could find the information to if they would just read. If they would read they could find out all of the information they needed and things would work so much more smoothly, it would only take one to three text messages tops, then the hobbyist would be standing at her door but NO, we are all technology challenged..

This same thing happened to another MILF provider I met back in the day on ASPD and hobbyist again were complaining about she wouldn't respond to their e-mail messages. Her Yahoo email had 200-300 messages and over the course of about a year her Yahoo account jammed up. Too many messages. I tried to explain in my reviews of this lady to anyone that would read them, hey guys, this is the problem.. When she would block a hobbyist for some stupid human trick she would pull a new email out of her inbox that she hadn't responded back to. Maybe the Hobbyist would answer, maybe not. Then she would go down the list.

Best thing I can tell you is WALK A DAY IN THEIR SHOES. Experience the bullshit they go thru daily.

Then I didn't realize how many hobbyist are fucking Jewish. If you take offense to my choice of words remember, this is all a fantasy correct ?

No these guys were telling her $ 160.00 was too much and I started laughing. Then they would low ball a counter offer. Dude, if you cant afford the ladies donation move on, there are plenty of other ladies in DFW, 822 to be exact today. If you cant afford the Hobby then get a new one, like stamp collecting. Jesus man I didn't realize how much crap the ladies have to put up with. Maybe I am just naive cause I don't negotiate, it cheapens the moment BCD and if you hook up with a lady like I met yesterday, you just talked you way out of not being able to visit her the second time.

These ladies are like a fine wine. They get better and better over time.. Something to think about Jewboy. Originally Posted by 'TUNACAN'