Sex Banter and Social Settings

I guess it is because this business has been a part of me for quite some time or maybe it's because I'm just wired to think about sex most all of my waking hours...

Do you find yourself, while having conversation with someone socially, constantly responding or steering the dialog to something sexual?

Example:
Friend - "I hate hump day, I never have any energy on hump day"
Me - "Well if you would actually do some humping on hump day .... you might feel better"!

I actually said this to a co-worker and she looked surprised and didn't know how to respond.
After thinking about it for a while, it became apparent to me that I do this ALL the time.

Unfortunately, when guys do it they appear to be creepy or a pervert.
What do you think people's opinion on women that do this?

Hell, it's a good thing I'm not in management ....
I can see the sexual harassment cases exploding like a repressed orgasm.
See! I did it again!
I don't often steer the conversation that direction, as I simply cannot get away with it in most settings. Others I know can do that, but not me.

HOWEVER......My mind can go crazy when meeting a Hottie Colleague, Sexy waitress, an attractive woman in (almost) any venue or setting, and thinking...…"What's she like in bed? How does she feel/sound/respond? Wonder if she's into anything unique?", or so on.

And of course.....seeing Yoga Pants turns me into a stupid Pavlov's dog response. My mind goes crazy just thinking of touching/rubbing/etc those pants to death.
  • BLM69
  • 03-07-2019, 12:44 PM
Holy threAD spamming Batman, You must be bored this month TT, with all these threAD's you got going on.
She should offer tax season discount BOGO
Well, you can't blame a woman with good business sense .... now can ya .....
Sometimes I just wanna get my ECCIE on .....
It's a free world, right?

So, comparing posting stats ....
BLM, your at 8,454 post since 2010, averaging about 3 posts PER DAY .... EVERY DAY
Dickey, a whopping 803 in just 2.5 months?
WHO is bored here?

T
i can relate to this
socially, with guys, yes.. at work, with guys? politics.

at work with ladies? if they go first (and they do, on occasion)

socially with ladies? no, because my lady friends are married.
  • BLM69
  • 03-07-2019, 06:53 PM
She should offer tax season discount BOGO Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Another nonsense threAD, it's still better than the would you rather threAD. I know I missed some from the past 7 days. Spam I tell you,

Her best threAD was the pimp the daughter threAD, most guys were into that one, others thought she fell and bumped your head. Including myself, still was interested in that discussion
I banter all the time at work and it depends who I'm with that steers the direction of the convo. Good friends, male or female, and it'll very likely go raunchy.
Spot ON ..

BLM, your at 8,454 post since 2010, averaging about 3 posts PER DAY .... EVERY DAY
WHO is bored here?

T Originally Posted by Torre Tames
this is coed discussion,you go TT

WHO is bored here?

T Originally Posted by Torre Tames
“ good business sense “ ?
ThreAds in coed don’t work babe. Look at analeese
She out of bus. That is why I offered my business service to you. Do a ad for tax season relief. Bogo
What does posting have to do w boredom??
If you more free help. You can pm me. I’ll help you to generate more biz
Shabot Shalom
Jeez! Women can't post shit on this board with out being accused of threAD.

Anyway, who cares if it is a threAD if the topic is interesting?

Anyway, I don't do sexual banter with anyone who isn't a close friend. But I am constantly thinking in terms like Torre does.

Also, hobby acronyms have broken my brain. The other day I was at a restaurant and saw "CFS" (Chicken fried steak) on the menu and snickered to myself.
The Co-Ed Discussion - A place where men and women can mingle and interact. Let’s keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking and more importantly....entertaining.
I have more problems with eye wander.... conversation starts and I find I’m not looking in her eyes, “damn, what did she just say” ??. Then the look you get when she catches your eyeballs clicking back into position.
In that moment comes the truth, she either smiles and continues or she lets loose the proverbial sexiest verbiage assault.....
Hey, all I’m doing is the 4 second analysis of why she should jump my bones...
Old guys have no shame!!!!!!