URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=133613
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Really debated on if I should write this negative review. I have been in this hobby since 1997, seen many wonderful providers. Decided to share b/c I would want to know if I was considering seeing Kirsten. Setup appt via P411 on Mar 4 for 2hr noon incall today, Mar 7. Response was good, we conversed via p411 messages and she verified me. Sent her a text last night, Mar 6, to confirm what area of Dallas she would be in, so I could plan my drive from Arlington. No response, sent her another text at 10:30 this morning asking same question, no immediate response. Decide to head towards Dallas, at 11:20 I get a p411 message from Kirsten saying “cant meet at 12, in Wichita Falls and cant make it back in time, can you meet at 4pm or 12 tomorrow”. Told her I could not meet that late, or tomorrow. I get it life happens but this was very unprofessional and it wasted my time, which is worth something. Be advised, might want to have a plan B.
Recommendation: No
Feel your pain
always have a plan b, a plan c and a plan d cause it's happened to all of us at one time or another. Sheeze, Wichita Falls is only 1.5 hours from Ft. Worth... Sorry to hear this cause she's normally on point at all times. I'd give her a second shot because she is fun BCD.
Sounds about like one provider I've messaged by text, on here and on Snapchat who I've attempted to connect with three times, and she's used excuses like can't tonight, I'm out of town or anything else that makes me suspicious about her. Anyone like that should be put on blast on every board.
NCNS go in Coed
Sounds about like one provider I've messaged by text, on here and on Snapchat who I've attempted to connect with three times, and she's used excuses like can't tonight, I'm out of town or anything else that makes me suspicious about her. Anyone like that should be put on blast on every board. Originally Posted by arlington_texas_guy
So, she won't see you and that makes you want to put her on blast?

Interesting...
So, she won't see you and that makes you want to put her on blast?

Interesting... Originally Posted by B Three
Not quite, professor. She's actually ghosted someone who drove about 45 min to see her, then started flipping out when someone reviewed her on it.

And if she didn't wanna see me, she would've told me so. Assuming that it's really her on here, text and the Snapchat id she's used on her ECCIE profile.
I feel your pain too, but at least she let you know beforehand vs when you're sitting outside her incall.
Squirters ate exciting and rare. Really hot squirters are executing and very rare. I would most likely give her a second chance to squirt on me.