PSA FOR YOU GUYS.....

If a lady does NOT post her phone number in her ads, showcase, signature or ANYWHERE, what makes you think it is ok to give it to someone else? I am reference friendly and always tell my friends to have the lady PM me here, p411, OH2, switter, twitter....that way I know the lady is legit. I do not even like email, because I have had wives and girlfriends use email and cause lots of issues. Do you want us to start doling out your number to random people? Once you give out my number, you are no longer someone that I deem safe and I will let the lady in question know. I have a certain way I do things and expect my boundaries to be respected. I have had a few hobbyists over the past few weeks do this and 2 I have not seen in well over a year. Use a RECENT reference and play by the ladies rules. It isn't rocket science.

Rant over....happy Friday! It is 5 o'clock somewhere? Right?
I'd be happy to keep your number private.

But to be fair, I probably wouldn't think twice about giving your number to another provider unless you specifically told me not to do so.

Are you specifically telling your clients not to do this? Or is this in your mind taken to be already understood.
You would think that’s common sense but yes I feel the same way. How would a provider even know they were talking to the real me if my number isn’t advertised? And vice versa. I’ve even had some providers pass my number to pimps before.
I'd be happy to keep your number private.

But to be fair, I probably wouldn't think twice about giving your number to another provider unless you specifically told me not to do so.

Are you specifically telling your clients not to do this? Or is this in your mind taken to be already understood. Originally Posted by Samhyde
I specifically ask them NOT to give out my number....and most times in my follow up message say that I will be happy to provide a reference...and how the lady should contact me and not to give out my number. So, this should never be a problem I have to address.

Exactly Jules....just blind texting a number about the hobby. Why risk it?
I just get the number off a bathroom stall
I don't EVER give out a ladies phone.I've had providers turn me down because I would not give out a girls number to screen me.I would tell them to pm them.
  • BLM69
  • 03-08-2019, 03:11 PM
I just get the number off a bathroom stall Originally Posted by Souper
I need to this to the annoying women here, a few dozen stickers posted in busy places would do the trick. Your number is safe with me ms. K
That's disrespectful to the ladies. If other hobbyist would like to contact xyz provider do your own homework. That's why they put this at the top of the page.... Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread

Some of these dummies need to put on glasses
So in some ads some of the providers on here ask me to get them numbers of ladies so they can contact them directly. Which I always found annoying cause then I had to go look the number up.
But yeah, like everything else about women I am confused as hell about the right way to approach the situation.
Excellent advice, K4U. Discretion is imperative.
kendal, thx for publicly stating your policy on keeping her ph# private. AND the consequences of not following your policy. (can i share it? :^}

other providers may or may not have the same policy, a similar one, a completely opposite one, or none at all.

so, if you’re not sure of a provider’s ph# policy, dont assume - ask.
yes, that makes it complicated, but that’s the way it is.

it really is that simple.
Is it 867-5309 ?
she told me it was 800-FUCK-OFF :^}
When asked for a reference, I think the best approach is to forward via PM the name and user ID of the lady whom you are using as a reference.

The requester should be able to take it from there.
Well, if your number isn't posted publicly then you have a reason for that and it's not for me to share. Pretty simple actually.

I've always figured you ladies had some sort of "back channel" means of communications...

How the hell is it that Kendall4U has not been on my radar before? Gorgeous woman... I've seriously got to do some homework...