Sugar moms

Where can you find ladies that will wine and dine young men or just want to be pleased? Kinda like a reverse of what this site is

Interested to see yalls feedback
Have you tried a nursing home?

Lmao Have you? But seriously ladies and gents who knows anything about this! This world has to exist. Women love sex just as much as men do !
older women looking for younger men to wine/dine them? or looking for a younger man to pleasure them? or looking for a younger man that the older woman can pleasure?
and do this w/ or w/out exchanging $$ ??

looking to provide to them? or be a gigalo to them? or get it for free?

pls clarify.

btw, you might not find freebies like that here.
but def some that you can pay for their time and let them do that w/ you.
Looking to be a gigalo! Like we pay women for favors. Women out there im sure do the same or am I crazy
or am I crazy Originally Posted by Jr696969
No...just on the wrong website
For sure but what’s the right website?
Pool boy ,
No idea on the website but I would imagine, provided you are a sculpted stud muffin, that being a pool boy in the well to do areas would quickly get you hooked up, or perhaps even lurking the gyms or wholefood places would prove of value.

Sadly I just have the old saggy muffin look or I would be in to this idea as well...lol

Hope this pans out for you.
I’m looking for a 27-30 year old hotter than hell Latina for unlimited sex and to pay my bills

I’m afraid to post this in the web in fear of being overwhelmed with too many applicants
The Capital Grille

Place is swarming with old rich drunk horny sluts looking to seduce you.

Uptown Dallas Location
The Capital Grille

Place is swarming with old rich drunk horny sluts looking to seduce you.

Uptown Dallas Location Originally Posted by Dickey9090
but do they pay for the encounters??

if so, then i need to "head" that way...
Fort Hood the night after all the husbands ship out.
We all know them geriatric women in the Nursing Homes are horny as hell especially when they see a strapping young stud in their 40's bordering on 50's.
www.cowboys4angels.com

You can fill out an application for employment online. You'd better be HOT though.
They have offices all over and also work in Austin and Dallas, but you may be required to relocate.