//\\*Spring Bling! Happy Spring Break!*//\\

Hey how is everyone doing hello to all! :-) I wanted to let you lovely peepes know that I have an upcoming show today and for the rest of the week performing livestream action! Ill be exercising a variety of explicit exclusive activities so if you are interested, just wanting to chat live have a conversation im very friendly and easy going in being part of my show, or just seeing me LIVE(ppl think im not a real person for some strange reason lol i help how beautiful i am. I can show you better than I can tell u hehehe) really im just bored and seeking someone to talk to lol anyways please feel free to PM me for details :-P and happy spring Break everybody! The winter is finally gone!
if this is an ad for time &/or service, shouldnt this be in the ad section??

moda, what’s the guideline on posts like this??
Its not an ad lol nothing related to that whatsoever im just pretty much bored and wanna facetime lol its rated PG-13 or E for everyone
Ive also started a new membership at lifetime fitness and working on being a personal trainer you should come see my shows new year everyone is working on getting healthier
Not an ad. Members are welcome to let us know what is going on. This is a happy thread!

if this is an ad for time &/or service, shouldnt this be in the ad section??

moda, what’s the guideline on posts like this?? Originally Posted by pmdelites
Plus, she isn't even selling anything!

Have fun Brie!