URL / Website: www.blossom-k.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: LC
Activities: CFS, VERY DFK, SS, face sitting, FIV, FIA, TUHA, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Long dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Skinny, beautiful face, spinner body, miceC cup, tight ass
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Someone else said it's ok via tip..

Tyra is an AMAZING iop though. Face sitting and really going ham on TUHA was hot
Someone else said it's ok via tip..

Tyra is an AMAZING iop though. Face sitting and really going ham on TUHA was hot Originally Posted by Slumdog Trillionaire
So much for answering private questions in private.
So much for answering private questions in private. Originally Posted by ntxguy

Promoters don't do that so people with no premium can see
Promoters don't do that so people with no premium can see Originally Posted by 123ksalter
I don’t follow Dallas much anymore because of the incessant promotion and felony law. But I know Tyra well from California. In fact, I was with her about 3 weeks ago. Other than spinner description, I would saw OP’s sessions come close to mine. She’s relatively tall at about 5’7”. Maybe 125 lbs. She is also quite attractive IMO.
Promoters don't do that so people with no premium can see Originally Posted by 123ksalter
So you're saying you're a promoter? Interesting salty!
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
So you're saying you're a promoter? Interesting salty! Originally Posted by ntxguy

No.
I don’t follow Dallas much anymore because of the incessant promotion and felony law. But I know Tyra well from California. In fact, I was with her about 3 weeks ago. Other than spinner description, I would saw OP’s sessions come close to mine. She’s relatively tall at about 5’7”. Maybe 125 lbs. She is also quite attractive IMO. Originally Posted by Ronin3
I feel same way about incessant promotions, they exclusively do 3/4 studio reviews every month. In contrast, I don't see non-studio reviewers write 3/4 reviews about independent providers every month.
I feel the same way about the incessant posts about the promotions/promoters. We all know they exist, why do I have to have it pointed out on every review. It's like a bunch of teenagers tattling on each other over and over. Ok, we got it the first 20 times you pointed it out.
Can someone dm me standard rate?
  • Aoi
  • 11-26-2022, 01:08 PM
Can someone dm me standard rate? Originally Posted by Daydreamer90
The booker will tell you