URL / Website: www.blossom-k.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Irving
Activities: BBBJ, BBFS, BB Greek
Hair Length and Color: Black long hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Pretty short. Great body. Young too. Very open minded if you are the right person.
Recommendation: Yes
If anyone is going to get Bbfs and Greek from Thalia it's going to be you.
Wow, awesome dream!. Does she know all this happened?
lol.....one of the tallest current providers and you open with "pretty short" Mom and Dad need to limit your screen time
lol.....one of the tallest current providers and you open with "pretty short" Mom and Dad need to limit your screen time Originally Posted by txcasper
Not to mention the age stated by apu1999 is off by 8-10 years.

As Big b.o.b said, "nice dream".
Why don't admins ban promoters? They Re ruining the board. They aren't even entertaining like that Asian P guy
Aku is not a promoter. He’s a fictional writer. Can’t you tell?

Welcome back dude. Missed reading the fictional “Adventures of Aku.”
Why don't admins ban promoters? They Re ruining the board. They aren't even entertaining like that Asian P guy Originally Posted by 123ksalter
Yes we know how fond of AP you are. You two have very similar views. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

I'm still unclear on why you didn't just get your old handle, Ksalter123, reinstated by the mods instead of making 123ksalter.
Forum search for ksalter123 says- Account Disabled.
  • pipe
  • 11-30-2022, 10:07 AM
You lost me at "just got back from the gym all sweaty blah blah blah......more blah blah blah.
You lost me at "just got back from the gym all sweaty blah blah blah......more blah blah blah. Originally Posted by pipe
I was lost when I saw who the reviewer is.
Yes we know how fond of AP you are. You two have very similar views. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

I'm still unclear on why you didn't just get your old handle, Ksalter123, reinstated by the mods instead of making 123ksalter. Originally Posted by ntxguy
I think AP is entertaining, but I don't believe his conspiracies.

The mods won't reinstate my old account. I asked Gman to reinstate that old one and disable this, but I guess they didn't get around to it yet. Idk. Doesnt matter though because it looks like I am getting to keep this account.
My review got accepted. Why? Because it's legit. Jealousy isn't good, try not to be
My review got accepted. Why? Because it's legit. Jealousy isn't good, try not to be Originally Posted by aku1999
You tell them Apu!
You tell them Apu! Originally Posted by ntxguy
Trung Chan, don’t encourage a mentally retarded person (Aku or Apu whatever) poisoning this board with his dirty fantasy shit LOL