Date: Thanksgiving
Name: SEYA
Phone: 469-875-6657
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.blossom-k.com/
City: Farmers Branch/Irving
State: Texas
Address: K-village area
Activities: Everything but TUMA... LFK, DFK, Light Massage, SS, 69, DATY, BBBJ, CG, RCG, K9(BBFS offered but kinfly declined), k9, COB.
Hair Length and Color: long past Shoulder, brown-darkish.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: she has a latina hot body, very different from the traditional korean ladies she even has a nice tan, looks natural, tits are nive and not too biig not too small, perfect for her body frame, nice tato just on top of her kitty, her beautiful smile and nice round ass will turn you on.
Recommendation: FUCKING YES!!!!!!!!
what's the damage?
Appreciate your ROS. But you never use paragraphs, which makes it very difficult to read. Would you please help us out and use paragraphs next ROS? Thanks!
Nice review, some guys will interpret everything but Tuma means you got Greek.
Yeah you’re right I forgot that, there’s no TUMA on the menu which I wish, I’m seeing her again today maybe she will say yes I will keep y’all updated 👍

Nice review, some guys will interpret everything but Tuma means you got Greek. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Will definitely do that, I apologize sometimes I’m just typing too fast on the phone and don’t look for typos.
Appreciate your ROS. But you never use paragraphs, which makes it very difficult to read. Would you please help us out the and use paragraphs next ROS? Thanks! Originally Posted by BigBamboo