still trying to get my barrings

is it really slow with the hobby or is it just me?? I'm bored and looking for the party 🎉 gotta be more fun than this!
It's been pretty slow for me. But I haven't made many connections lately.

I did send you a DM, though.
is it really slow with the hobby or is it just me?? I'm bored and looking for the party 🎉 gotta be more fun than this! Originally Posted by Chanelw81
Is not you, you are correct. The hobby is slow and sort of diying from the result of the providers in the area. There is a 95% chance all we find is fake and unreasonable price upon contact. Tha is if the provider reply or answer the phone.

Even reputable providers are sketchy in the Panhandle. The customers starting to save the money for subpar performance and looks.
well that is too bad bcuz I am still very good looking and my performance is on point! ������♀️❤️
well that is too bad bcuz I am still very good looking and my performance is on point! ������♀️❤️ Originally Posted by Chanelw81
I have been heavily tempted to set up a visit with you. I trust your reputation precedes you, but the countless failed encounters and coordination I had keeps me very skeptical about trying one more time. I might try to coordinate something. Please PM me your rates and info if you can sexy.
that's a total fabrication. I always answer my phone and if I set up an appointment I 100 percent follow through
that's a total fabrication. I always answer my phone and if I set up an appointment I 100 percent follow through Originally Posted by Chanelw81
100%
Chanel was one of the first providers I saw and a solid local lady. Beautiful lady with a great personality that will put you at ease. I too have been trying to set something up but it never works through no fault of hers, more of my schedule conflicts. Do yourself a favor and spend some time with this woman, you won’t regret it.
I met her yesterday in person and she is beautiful. Timing did not work for a session, but it was great to actually meet a speak in person. It was wonderful. I will set a session with her when I am next in town.
She is a sweetheart
I’ve seen you before. Would love to schedule agains some day.
and plan a visit to Panama City!
  • Dedra
  • 03-05-2023, 07:17 AM
I have always had fun with you! Miss you girlie. Lets team up again
I’ve seen you before. Would love to schedule agains some day. Originally Posted by Falconbravehawk3
let's get together! 8183107311
hey beautiful! are you in the Pensacola area? I was in Foley for a while but I'm back here, in Pensacola for now!... I would love to do something with you again sometime! don't be a stranger sweetie! xoxo
Chanel