a rough few yrs

well after a rough few yrs with injuries and such , have been diagnosed today with colon cancer. hopefully everything will pull thru alright and I can be back on track with normal life after awhile. don't have much in life going after a divorce. my career is pretty much what keeps me going and that has been stalled again hopefully temporarily. yall are some of what keeps me interested day to day. not looking for sympathy just thought I'd share. some know who I am and some might have a clue. ill hopefully stay as active as I can checking in and pissing off the masses here as I go thru treatment. e safe and take care .
I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you a speedy and full recovery. It will get worse before it gets better but stay focused and strong, mentality has a lot to do with it so stay positive.
Think ahead not behind.
Best of luck
Sorry to heaar that CC. Hang tough, prayers said
We all offer you our support and root for your positive treatment and rapid recovery.
mmmmm "not looking for sympathy".

ok I will go with
hope you kick canser butt. and be free of it.

and game on, no matter if on the same side, or not.
Hang tough Clamchowder!
well after a rough few yrs with injuries and such , have been diagnosed today with colon cancer. hopefully everything will pull thru alright and I can be back on track with normal life after awhile. don't have much in life going after a divorce. my career is pretty much what keeps me going and that has been stalled again hopefully temporarily. yall are some of what keeps me interested day to day. not looking for sympathy just thought I'd share. some know who I am and some might have a clue. ill hopefully stay as active as I can checking in and pissing off the masses here as I go thru treatment. e safe and take care . Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
While I don't care much for your commentary sometimes
I will say that as a survivor, I look forward to congratulating you on beating cancer. Fight hard, brother.

Kick cancers ass!

elg.....
  • lou21
  • 12-22-2013, 08:26 AM
Attitude is everything.....hang tough
Best wishes on a speedy recovery Clam.
Sorry to hear about your bad news, Fight the good Fight Clam, stay positive and you will be back stronger than ever. Best of Luck to a speedy and full recovery.
  • GP
  • 12-22-2013, 10:25 AM
Even though we don't see eye to eye all the time, I truly do hope for a speedy recovery and hope you are around here for a real long time with your positive participation!
Survivor myself.

Best wishes and a speedy recovery!
Cc the best to you. Presently I'm going thru prostate radiation. However colon is much different animal. Just remain positive and eat health foods.
Kiss kiss hugs and more kisses xo
CC - Best of luck to you. Stay strong and determined . I was diagnosed with stage 1 prostate cancer in September and underwent surgery/ procedure on Nov 13 called brachytherapy - the implanting of about 100 radioactive titanium seeds, each the size of a grain of rice, directly into my prostate. In January I begin 5 weeks of daily external beam radiation treatments. This combination of surgery and radiation has a cure rate of over 90 %. Prostate cancer, the most common cancer in men, if caught early, is very successfully treatable. I understand that colon cancer is much more serious, but please do your best to fight this. My children bought me a mug that says " HEY CANCER - FUCK YOU"