why is it so hard for a client

to show up clean..and fresh...and then he wants to make statements in one of your reviews..think my service is bad..perhaps you should have washed the stank off your ass before coming to visit me..yeah..thats right..you showed up 3 times unclean..and yeah..if you show up at my place in that stanky rancid condition..you will be out the door in about 15 minutes i dont give a damn if you paid for an hour, 8hrs, or 16 days..your gonna get put out and put out fast....I was there and ready and you even wanted to blame this lack of washing your ass on a medical condition, the only medical condition goin on that day and those other couple of visits was me..getting ready to pass out from lack of fresh air/ and the shit smell illuminating off your asshole!! Apparently he had a issue with some bleach..he showed up with a rash all over his inner thighs up and beyond the groin area and his balls..and im supposed to be all over that right..jump onto the pole so to speak...get you off ...shit..hell no....

so i had the talk with him..ever have to tell a grown man his ass stinks and that he needs to wash it..pretty uncomfortable for me it was..but no..lets take potshots at me..because you burned the bridges with me..not the other way around..
it smelled worse than chinhair of an unwashed goat!
and clearlylost..im am older than 39 ..im like sooo damn old i saw dirt being named..you dont know me ..and you have the wannabe swagger to respond in a derogatory way as well..keep on following dirtypants over there..blind deaf and dumb leading the blind deaf and dumb..

..here is the deal..if you make an appointment with someone...have enough respect for that some one to wash your ass before you show up and dammit use soap! Or use the shower at the ladies place..but dont show up all stinkafied and then have thewanna be swagger to talk shit in private in regards to me or my service..doesnt take a rocket scientist to know what the heck you were saying especially the pm you sent to me..asking if i was okay..do i need a shoulder to lean on..r u crazy..
write bullshit in a review and turn and wanna be my friend..hahahha you r a freakin riot!
ladies if any of you want to know who it is you will need a gas mask for prior to his visit ..let me know..you sir showed me no respect at all ..then to make comments and send me a "caring pm"..screw you..merry christmas...

ooo look your champagne has just been popped!
AJ, don't you know you're here for us. I'm paying you to take care of my needs. Smell be damned. If you werent as fresh as I would like, I would surely post that in ROS and give you a big NO! I am just joking about this. After the second time of this happening, I would have had a conversation with him and ended the 3rd appt if the "condition" persisted. I think we've all had a smelly day. I make every effort to give myself enough time to shower prior to every appt. If I can't, I've asked the lady if I can shower prior to our appt if time isn't a big constraint for her. If it is, I've asked her to join me in the shower and have had some awesome appts that way too. Its tough to turn away business, but sometimes its just not worth it! Would bacon scented talc have helped ?
Well AJ I'm sorry to hear you had this problem. I guess some guys just don't have any self respect, let alone respect for the woman they are seeing. I always try and make sure I schedule my appointments with enough time to be clean shaven and showered prior to arrival. If not, and it doesn't impact the total time of the appointment / schedule, I will politely ask if I can take a quick shower to clean up. I would like to assume that most women would prefer that men be fresh and clean. You never know though. I could be wrong. I'm sure there are some providers who prefer musky smelling men. With that being said, I have to ask, if this happened once or twice with the same guy, why a third time?
AJ, don't you know you're here for us. I'm paying you to take care of my needs. Smell be damned. If you werent as fresh as I would like, I would surely post that in ROS and give you a big NO! I am just joking about this. After the second time of this happening, I would have had a conversation with him and ended the 3rd appt if the "condition" persisted. I think we've all had a smelly day. I make every effort to give myself enough time to shower prior to every appt. If I can't, I've asked the lady if I can shower prior to our appt if time isn't a big constraint for her. If it is, I've asked her to join me in the shower and have had some awesome appts that way too. Its tough to turn away business, but sometimes its just not worth it! Would bacon scented talc have helped ? Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
lol..your a funny guy..i appreciate the humor..hahahha it was the 3rd appointment i called him out on it..i couldnt take it any longer..although he started out clean (our first few visits together..)..he got progressively worse..I asked him..if he felt he could show up in this fashion because i was running specials..did it lessen the value of me and my service to him because i ran the special..he stated..no not at all..then said...i admit i have been taking shortcuts....thankyou..thankyo u sooo much for shaving your face but not washing your ass..great choice of a shortcut..
smh..omg..i think you may have ruined bacon for me ..foreverrrrrr....hahahahhahah
Well AJ I'm sorry to hear you had this problem. I guess some guys just don't have any self respect, let alone respect for the woman they are seeing. I always try and make sure I schedule my appointments with enough time to be clean shaven and showered prior to arrival. If not, and it doesn't impact the total time of the appointment / schedule, I will politely ask if I can take a quick shower to clean up. I would like to assume that most women would prefer that men be fresh and clean. You never know though. I could be wrong. I'm sure there are some providers who prefer musky smelling men. With that being said, I have to ask, if this happened once or twice with the same guy, why a third time? Originally Posted by NTFunGuy
thankyou for understanding where im coming from..there are soo many great guys that come to see me and i dont want any of you guys thinking this is about you..sometimes everyone gotta hear about the "problem child" he knows who he is as ive given the clues..

I have many gents that use my shower and i absolutely do not have an issue with this..i even told him..look man..i have a shower..if you need it..ask..i even have a towel ready for ya..how hard is it..
listen folks this is the most intimate situation you will ever have with an individual..wouldnt you want to be fresh and clean..i mean..really..i have gotten into the shower with folks..and it has been a really fun experience..
so im not opposed to jumpin in with ya..some folks want to shower by themselves so they can get those area's that need the soapin up..ookay no problem..ill wait in the other room for you..

after the 2nd time..i made a mind note..self..remember this when he shows up again..if he is clean..ill not bring it up..when he showed..all it took was a sniff.. ..and i knew i would be in a very uncomfortable conversation 10 minutes later..and i was..

the funny part..is that pm he sent me...smh....and in that pm..he stated many of my clients have seen me change..im no longer that sweetheart they know...perhaps he will see me again when i get back to my old sweet self.. sweetheart..you never knew me..to say some bullshit like that...because i called him out on his shortcomings..im no longer sweet or myself..hahahah good one...
See, something good came out of this. Too much bacon isn't good for ya :-)
Awesome review AJ. I'll think twice before I see him.
lol..okay bushman..glad i could help you out with that honest review!!
i give him a "NO" recommendation!!
But but but he thinks so highly of self
LOL rats I may not know who
maybe he wanted mommy to wash and powder his Butt.
sick fucker with mommy issues naaaaaaaa!
Maybe errrrr never mind you win and are right.

mmmmmmmmm come to think of it. There may be a way for me to twist this and get another to take a bath or shower with me even just once.

edit ops: ahhhhh don't look to close to current avatar girl.
What's awesome is the old johns soon busting in here to say it weren't them lol!
What's awesome is the old johns soon busting in here to say it weren't them lol! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
As a older fucker. Not yet a old fucker, but getting closer every day. I will take a piss before any hankie pankie(what not a word WTF) and will take some TP and check. And have been told by some providers. Yo motherfucker, if you find anything, hit the shower. edit add: but I hit the shower anyways even if not told. when sometimes, some just join me. Then I tray and get them to join me in the shower or tub. Now if I can just find a way to get one of the ones I see join me as other do sometimes.

hell one in the summer cuts her yard the same day and time I do most of the time. Then calls me in hope to take a bath or shower together. Strange at time we never made it to bed WTF LOL wish I could review that one at times.
Accident mabe?

Accident mabe?

Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
lets all of us that know where. Leave are skid marks at aj's. errrrr from tires only please. mmm till she tells us off LOL
Guys thought i was joking in the rimjob thread when i gave a graphic blow by blow on how to Clean their assess, i wouldn't have posted it if it didn't happen to be such an issue
Just saying...Clean.your balls and asses trimming and shaving them isn't required but deff makes it a lot cleaner, Easier, and faster. Trying to remember who had it on their site but it went like "if you want my tongue to explore trim and clean more"
another reason why i dont use white sheets....
please no skid marks at my place..not the type of gift im looking for..ijs..

oooo the humanity of it all!!!!!