Hope ladies agree that we get better with age

I am nearing another plateau in the march to antiquity as I enter the phase that is equated with a numerical posture most of us fellows find enjoyable. Don't know how long the hobby can continue as I continue to mature, but hope to continue to enjoy the company of the area's lovelies as long as I can rise to the task and they will have me. The end of the week will see the latest step in my life-long progress, and soon thereafter I hope to encounter at least one of the lovelies often seen in the reviews and ads on this enlightening board.
Why do you think I don't like seeing guys under 40. With age comes wisdom and the true meaning of a gentleman. Which you have accomplished both with grace.
Muah Honey
I have always assumed that many ladies prefer men over 40 because we actually do less than men in their 20's ;-). We tire more quickly and sometimes we fail to bring our erector set so we play a game of tiddly-winks instead.
To answer Snowbeard's question, this is a time for money swap. What you do with your time is your decision. I knew some ladies who would clean during their hour and that was enjoyable. If you can dream it, they can provide it...
I prefer older men, they know what they're doing. They don't wanna hump like a bunny, but they do want to take their time and make sure both parties are happy.

Congrats, snowy on your upcoming plateau. I'm probably not quite as advanced on the chronological scale but I hope to be able to be as active as the higher levels are attained. I often feel like a bit of an old fool at times when I see some young (aren't they all?) lovely but thankfully none have reinforced that notion; quite the contrary in fact. That feeling passes with the next hot review and or enticing ad though.
Like you, snowbeard, I believe we've both realized that this hobby can be much more than it would seem. Keep that cellar fire stoked!
What the hell is wrong with humpin' like bunnies Miss E?!!!! There's time for all sorts of activities during excursions here on the board!
  • Netx9
  • 01-06-2014, 02:27 PM
Happy early plateau day!
Same reason I generally prefer ladies in the mid 30s to late 40s age range. Just seems like I relate better to/with them and conversation seems to come more naturally for those times when we are not engaged in the act. Whatever physical abilities or endurance they may have lost with age are more than made up with in knowledge and an overall confident aura of knowing who they are and being comfortable in their own skin. IMHO with too many of the early 20s gals while they may be easy on the eyes, they are somewhat stuck on themselves. It's kinda like they are hot shit and they know it!

Why do you think I don't like seeing guys under 40. With age comes wisdom and the true meaning of a gentleman. Which you have accomplished both with grace.
Muah Honey Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
I prefer older men, they know what they're doing. They don't wanna hump like a bunny, but they do want to take their time and make sure both parties are happy.

Originally Posted by MsElena
The older the violin the sweeter the music! Happy early birthday SB!!! Kisses!
Hey I went to Benson we were damn proud to be like "bunnies" to the girls. Better than an eagle or a packer..... no offense any other schools
All good stuff above as always..

Happy birthday early SB!!
Watch it Blue I'm a Packer.
I have always assumed that many ladies prefer men over 40 because we actually do less than men in their 20's ;-). We tire more quickly and sometimes we fail to bring our erector set so we play a game of tiddly-winks instead. Originally Posted by strawberrycar934
Ehhhhh not so much guys over 40 do less or want less than guys in their 20's/30's (not at all). BUT it's not so much of a rush to every O (usually) and most usually seem to enjoy taking their time a bit more with everything. And I haven't experienced that a lot of guys over 40 tire out quicker ... but refractory period is a bit longer (usually) tho. And this lady might be in her 20's but rushing isn't my style.
"refractory period" hmmm. Didn't know you were an eye doctor too?!?!