Ms E and Ms Y Double?

Its been brought to both of ours attention that numerous gents would love to have a double with us. Well, here's your chance.

We're going to auction off a 90 min double and no it does not include my dungeon. But, we'll have lots of toys....rubbing, touching, kissing and squeezing each other and our winner.

Bidding starts at $600 and the auction ends on Tues, Feb. 4th at noon. Bidding is to be done in the thread only, no PM's. As in any auction, there is a reserve. If its not met, then no winner.

Any questions, feel free to ask and it goes without saying, screening is a must if you're not a current client. If you do not pass our screening process, the next highest bidder will take your place.

Happy Bidding!!!
This will be a once in a lift time event and promise a event you will remember for the rest of your life.
I meant life.
I bid 650 Quatloos on provider one and provider two.

But only if I can frisk both of them ahead of time for guns, knives, batons, brass knuckles, vials of poison, and funny looking spears. Can't have this happen:

Good one, PFC.

I'll see your 650 Quatloos and raise to 675 Darsek (or equivalent coin of the realm)
What are you two ladies gonna do when you finally meet, have fun with some lucky bastard and then decide, "Hey, this ain't bad?"

You'll start doing it on a once per month basis for 4-5 regulars at the great low price of...

Wow...

Happy bidding Y'all!!
What are you two ladies gonna do when you finally meet, have fun with some lucky bastard and then decide, "Hey, this ain't bad?"

You'll start doing it on a once per month basis for 4-5 regulars at the great low price of...

Wow...

Happy bidding Y'all!! Originally Posted by oldmanoftheroad
This is a one time deal. Maybe it will be so great we will offer it every six months. Maybe!
I bid 650 Quatloos on provider one and provider two.

But only if I can frisk both of them ahead of time for guns, knives, batons, brass knuckles, vials of poison, and funny looking spears. Can't have this happen:

Originally Posted by PFCffff
Is that 650 each or for both??
Is that 650 each or for both?? Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
I guess, as of this moment, it's neither.

I bid 700 terms of endearment for the package deal. Said package to include Ms E, Lady Y, toys, and entertainment.....together in the same place at the same time.....for a time period of 90 minutes.

I realize that this is probably no where near meeting the reserve, but it is early and I need to stretch the bidding out until I learn whether I've won or lost my substantial Superbowl bet.

Go Broncos!
wow--HOT!!
wow--HOT!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Damn girl maybe we should have added you to the package too. Now that would be something to remember for a lifetime.
I would love to but wont be there till spring
Damn girl maybe we should have added you to the package too. Now that would be something to remember for a lifetime. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Is it just me or does this thread just keep getting better and better?
I would love to but wont be there till spring Originally Posted by DallasRain
Heck maybe we should do another bid when you are here for the three of us.
I'll go thirds on the poor guys coffin.
Heck maybe we should do another bid when you are here for the three of us.
I'll go thirds on the poor guys coffin. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
LMAO I'll pitch in on his coffin too.

Can you just imagine it......me, Y AND Dallas together for 90 mins? We'd either kill the poor guy or we'd completely forget about him and focus on each other.