UTR provider review??

• 4funn
  • 01-05-2016, 08:06 AM
Im in the understanding that we can review anyone we come across with, anywhere (not just providers)

and Im about to see a girl that just went UTR (her account is disable)

Can I do a review on her ???
If so, will it go to her profile or it'll just stay unattached to no one ??

Thank you,
You may review anyone you wish.

If the review has her handle, it will be attached to her handle unless it's a guested handle. However, we have attached reviews to guested providers who are known to return. Seems when they return they want all their reviews.

If she advertises anywhere on the web, she's reviewable.

If she advertises anywhere on the web, she's reviewable. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
There are some areas on this site that people don't buy that. Gonna keep this thread in mind for my response next time it comes up.
Sometimes a girl goes UTR as she does not want a board presence, among other things. So if she goes UTR, and she does not want a review, and you do one anyway, she may not like or appreciate that. So if you like her and want to see her again, you might want to consider that.
  • 4funn
  • 01-06-2016, 06:24 PM
Most definitely.. I wouldn't write something against her will specially if she went UTR because of "someone" here..
(I think that's pretty much common sense)

Sometimes a girl goes UTR as she does not want a board presence, among other things. So if she goes UTR, and she does not want a review, and you do one anyway, she may not like or appreciate that. So if you like her and want to see her again, you might want to consider that. Originally Posted by FootLong