Cash App/PayPal

Maybe y’all can give me some insight to providers who ask for donations through a cash app or pay pal. I’ve never used these before seeing a provider. There is an out of towner I would like to see but never seen this provider before. So I’am wondering should I pull the trigger, but I don’t want to get ripped off after it has been sent and the provider flake on me with the donation in hand? Any thoughts would help.

Thanks
Cowboys8
Maybe y’all can give me some insight to providers who ask for donations through a cash app or pay pal. I’ve never used these before seeing a provider. There is an out of towner I would like to see but never seen this provider before. So I’am wondering should I pull the trigger, but I don’t want to get ripped off after it has been sent and the provider flake on me with the donation in hand? Any thoughts would help.

Thanks
Cowboys8 Originally Posted by Cowboys8
Never ever prepay! No exceptions!

Thanks
Cowboys8 Originally Posted by Cowboys8

I highly don't recommend doing any prepay on a first time tryst.

Now if you seen someone multiple times, then maybe if you are wanting to use an app out of convience.
PayPal will reveal real world names for both you and the provider.
and, if PayPal happens to put 2+2 together, you will lose your PayPal account and any money in it... they don't allow that type transaction.. keep in on the down low..
I'm not racist, but I've learned over the years that regardless of the business, never prepay or give a security deposit to an African-American.
I'm not racist, but I've learned over the years that regardless of the business, never prepay or give a security deposit to an African-American. Originally Posted by Opossum
Right.... *roll eye sarcasm from an African-American*

You got some great advice, by "most".
Whenever anyone says "I'm not a racist but ...", they are totally racist. Denial isn't just a river in Ethiopia.
Whenever anyone says "I'm not a racist but ...", they are totally racist. Denial isn't just a river in Ethiopia. Originally Posted by Dev Null
Why it gotta be Ethiopia? That in itself is racist and i take offense! rtm sent. check your pms
Because it's been in the news recently?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-50328647

Never prepay, even on CashApp. Real world info can show up there, too.
Why it gotta be Ethiopia? That in itself is racist and i take offense! rtm sent. check your pms Originally Posted by winn dixie