URL / Website: https://us-houston.bedpage.com/bodyr.../23125998.html
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Hwy 6 North 77084
Activities: rubdown, head, daty, L3
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair down to waist
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Angel is a slender long legged Asian chick who kinda looks like a stripper. She wore fishnet stockings and heels. Her face is nice i'd give her 7/10 face, body 8/10. Minus a few points for the ink although her tatts were tasteful, dragons and stuff. She might be part white possibly, to me she looks French Canadian for some reason. Demeanor is soft and nice. Looks wild but gentle personality
Recommendation: Yes
I drove by yesterday and the sign now says Yaya. New owner maybe? Haven been in a while.
links not working bad phone number............
  • Magik
  • 12-21-2023, 06:59 AM
links not working bad phone number............ Originally Posted by greeksquad
If you text that phone number they will actually reply and let you know which girls are working, and if you google the number you'll get their active ads on bedpage despite the link above being dead.
If you text that phone number they will actually reply and let you know which girls are working, and if you google the number you'll get their active ads on bedpage despite the link above being dead. Originally Posted by Magik
Don't mind him. He refuses to do any work himself. It took me 0.28 seconds to Google the number. Although, his Hello Kitty laptop has child proof settings so that might explain it.
Haven’t been here in awhile. Glad to know it’s still going.
what was the damage
  • Owj
  • 12-22-2023, 11:14 PM
Been a while. Good to know it is still going.
Yeah this place is called Yaya Spa now, it's a Viet shop.
Yea one 40’s year old fake fits, fake teeth, no ass. Pounded her…nothing special. Just like any other amp experience.

Going to try for bbfs which will be worth talking about.
  • Owj
  • 12-23-2023, 09:14 PM
Generally Viet gals have been more open for me
Hou23 - standing by with great expectations
They have latinas at this shop but they were off. I know latina service is terrible but curious on their looks. Might still be worth a try if they're hot hot.

FYI the viet I saw was named Kim.