Restaurant recommendations ...Omaha

Looking for some great restaurant recommendations while I’m in town … Steaks seafood barbecue. Any good local hole in the wall places?

had a buddies dad ask a waitress for her bra once.
Fleming’s or Spencer’s are my favorites.Drover is another good choice but don’t think they have reopened yet.Sorry to hear about your thong episode.Hope you brought enough.HeHe
Benson Brewery has great food and great beer (if that's your thing).
Brother Sebastian’s is good. Beacon Hills has a great variety
  • IQ160
  • 08-20-2019, 06:15 PM
Depends on where you’re staying. If it’s downtown or near the aiirport, the area near the CHI Health Center arena has a lot of good, but pricey places. If staying around 72nd St, then the Dodge St. corridor is loaded with places that are mostly chains. Further west there are some good places, like Brother Sebastian’s.
Nicola’s downtown Omaha if you like Italian. It’s a little whole in the wall place but excellent authentic food.
Brother Sebastian’s is good. Beacon Hills has a great variety Originally Posted by farmstud60
Last I went there it was not the same ! Maybe i picked a bad day . Service and food was not good .
M's Pub, Spezia, Twisted Cork, LeadBelly, The Drover, Mahogany Prime Steakhouse, Kith & Kin etc .... depends on what you're into.
Oklahoma Joe's is a pretty good bbq place.
Brother Sebastian's is one of the best places I've ever eaten.
Oklahoma Joe's is a pretty good bbq place. Originally Posted by Mrhazyman

I would call it average at best. It just outside of Omaha by Ashland, but Parkers Smokehouse is great.
Parker is yummy

I'm more of a redneck food...luv the dives....try pizza ranch or big mamas kitchen

Have fun!!!
Downtown is the Chop House.
I used to love Cascio’s on south 10th. Mind you I haven’t been there in years. Excellent steaks and loved their breadsticks.