Grand Island Police Department Facebook Page

Hello all,

I won't link directly to the post but if you find the Grand Island Police Department page, you will find one of their recent posts to be interesting.

Essentially, the police department has started using the process of public shaming people who may or may not be involved in activities that may or may not be considered illegal.

The police department is asking for information in identifying people who may or not have been involved in activities of which the Grand Island police department has been investigating.

This shit leaves you breathless.

- the Banana
Wow they even posted photos of the guys, that’s f’d up! Thanks for the info Banana. I’ll be staying the hell away from GI! Be safe everyone!!!
This is why I rarely visit small cities . I grew up in one and people are nosy . Most locals who would be working these establishments know sheriffs etc personally .

Just hoping this lady they must have caught was not a minor . Guessing she was being trafficked though, since they are going this far .

Either that or they really have nothing better to do .
Wow, I look a little like one of those photos. Glad I have not been there in very long time. Guess we all need to start wearing a disguise going in and out of hotels. Maybe I need to pick up a President Trump mask this Halloween. I love the innocent until proven guilty note on the site, but you will be shamed publicly. Next they will post an interview with the provider letting everyone know the guy has a tiny dick. Damn....
Hey Redton,

I wonder if that is not the new process. Instead of spending time arresting or prosecuting, simply harass and embarrass. In many ways, it is effective and economical.

Banana
I didn't look it up but like Redon asks what happen to 'innocent until proven guilty'?
Well if they're just started then they're late the entire rest of the country publicly shames men and women when busted