BEST kissers of ECCIE

Do we need another "best" list? Do we need one that is just about lips (no... you horndogs, not those lips!)? Well... I think so. Here is my list... it's only in alphabetical order.

Amerie: She was at the top of my "cock worship" list, in part because of those lips. She is a pleasure to kiss.

Anna Carter
: Eastern European lips that have been blessed by the gods

Bailey
: Mid-western lips, but man, can she ever use 'em

Carrina
: Slow, sensual lips

Dayana Riva
: ahhh... imported lips which never visit enough!

Kelli Lovve
: Kelli, there isn't anything you do wrong!

Maria Goddess
: Full lips and a devilish attitude

Meko
: Okay, I'm allowed to spill the beans... she does much more than FBSM... and those lips are a big part of her success

Natalie Cortez
: Her lips are not particularly large, but I coulda kissed her all day

Sheila Shane
: Same goes for this fantastic lady. Heck, Sheila and Natalie could be related, given how my experiences with both have been similar

Sukura
: She's still in her 20s, but this one kisses like a woman

Summer of Austin
: I think it was the giggling between all that kissing that hooked me

Sweet Baby Jazz
: Is it because she's Hispanic and therefore "passionate" - nah... this sweet baby has just got passion in all her kisses

WyleEPamela
: She just knows what she's doing, and she's doing it right.
Great idea CJ!

I am not really into kissing but I am surprised Darian is not on the list. She is an awesome kisser. One of the few gals I kiss and really gave me the IOP.....

sixx
Next luncheon we should set up a kissing booth for tryouts.....You may run a risk of kissing a girl after trying out for sixx top ten so that may be a bad idea....
I loooove kissing!
Looks like I brought you guys 2 of the best kissers
Next luncheon we should set up a kissing booth for tryouts.....You may run a risk of kissing a girl after trying out for sixx top ten so that may be a bad idea.... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
LOL!
Wow another great list CJ! Although the comment about the "other" lips might be a pretty good list... Your list is very, very good. I will confirm those that I can and add a few more that are worthy imho.
  • Anna Carter √√
  • Bailey √
  • Carrina √√√
  • Maria Goddess √
  • Sukara √√√
  • Sweet Baby Jazz √√√√

Also, imho:
  • Amerie √√√
  • Celeste √√
  • Karlie √√√
  • Serena √√
Two thumbs up for Amerie! Oversight corrected!!
CJ, I really respect a lot of the perspectives you've contributed to the board. I truly do.

I don't need need to even name some of the others who are MUCH worse about seeking their ego validation here but seriously, some of you guys need to get a life outside this board. I can relate, used to do it to in my ASPD days... It's possible that it won't be taken this way, but I say this with affection and respect...
CJ, I really respect a lot of the perspectives you've contributed to the board. I truly do.

I don't need need to even name some of the others who are MUCH worse about seeking their ego validation here but seriously, some of you guys need to get a life outside this board. I can relate, used to do it to in my ASPD days... It's possible that it won't be taken this way, but I say this with affection and respect... Originally Posted by Magnetron
Dude, I respect CJ's contribtutions.. so I feel I shouldn't take this off topice but since you did first..... don't make any judgements. ASPD... blah blah blah.... I remember when Sega Saturn... you get the idea... be current, contribute, or something besides bitching about posters like me. You haven't contributed shit to the here and now....

Great idea CJ.......

sixx
I've had four truly excellent makeout sessions the past few weeks. Haven't had anything better than these in years. They're in no particular order:

1. Lovely LuLu (nice mix of slow, sensual and hot, passionate DFK)

2. Dara (hot and passionate DFK)

3. Eva Beauty (slow, soft and sensual LFK and DFK. Her full lips make this a very arousing experience.)

4. Serena Love (another good mix of styles; she really gets into it.)
Kelli, approved!
blah blah blah.... I remember when Sega Saturn... you get the idea... be current, contribute, or something besides bitching about posters like me. You haven't contributed shit to the here and now.... Originally Posted by sixxbach
He just contributed and you attacked him. Looks like the old Sixx is back -
Devuelve "el hombre del barrio" Que curioso.

You are funny man, Sixxpach! I read your writings from the passed. Maybe no so nice, huh?
I like kissing too, and have pouty lips perfect for it. not into the tounge down the throat slobery kisses! Really dont want to have to wipe my face/chin/cheeks off after a kiss *smile*