Smoke, Sweat and Cheers happy hour

Hey folks, I am planning a happy hour for this Thursday evening, August 18th. It is a nice little neighborhood bar, near Parmer and Mopac. They have a patio outside, where you will find me smoking a cigar. I am leaving this open to all who can read this, but will only disclose the location via private message. This is not a hobbyist / provider meet and greet, but just a chance for folks to have a drink and a smoke together.

The bar has cheap prices and also serve food. (Although I have not tried any food, yet.)

I plan on getting there about 5:30, but if traffic is bad, may not be there until 5:45.

Just look for me outside. I will be the fat old dude with a stinky stoogie!

PLEASE DO NOT MENTION THE NAME OF THE BAR IN THIS OPEN FORUM.

ALSO PLEASE RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF OTHERS. DO NOT MENTION THE NAMES OF PEOPLE YOU MAY OR MAY NOT SEE UNLESS THEY OUT THEMSELVES.
Dag nab it... I was looking for a happy hour somewhere tonight, however, Austin is ummmmm a little too far. With a couple of weeks notice, you can count me in on the next one!!!
I will likely do this same one again in about two weeks. It was a great evening to sit outside. Yes, it was hot, but we were in the shade and had a little breeze.

And besides, this place I go to is great. Good food, great drink prices and good bartenders.

Yep, I will post this again.
hmmmmmmmmmmm Aidan will be there????

sixx
Dag nab it... I was looking for a happy hour somewhere tonight, however, Austin is ummmmm a little too far. With a couple of weeks notice, you can count me in on the next one!!! Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
Aidan, you get your sweet ass back to Austin, hear? I have some "Dag nab it" for you.

Monk
I was working on August 31st but with Labor Day weekend and the first home UT game vs. Rice, I'm afraid trying to find a reasonable rate on a hotel room... well, I'm just saying, I wouldn't hold my breath.
how did that work out? smoking ban in effect yet?