How much do you tip at Amps?

I've been wondering about this for a while, and wanted to see if there is a consensus on what ya'll tip at AMPS?

Generally L1 only I'll drop.4
If extra effort or a little boob play .6
L2 .8-1.2 depending.
L3 1.6 ish.
I wanted to see if I was in line with what I'm giving, or too much/little.

Please share your thoughts
Those are pretty much in line, although you sometimes run into the negotiation process, so it's not set in stone. Also with inflation door fees have went from $60.00 hour to some cases $70.00. This is for Suburban amps.
  • cosoj
  • 03-14-2023, 03:30 AM
The L0 Amps expect a $20 tip for an hour massage. This is fair if they give a good massage. I have no idea about the L1, L2 or L3 massages.
Is there a breakout somewhere of what the L0, L1, L2, and L3 definition is? I understand, each provider provider definition is different.

I have been in the Hobby for a long time, but have avoided these establishments.
Lately the AMPs girls want $100 for L1 with boob play. It's getting crazy out there. Everything's an upsell. I try to keep it at $60 for L1 and $160 when I'm in the mood for FS. I usually skip L2.
Is there a breakout somewhere of what the L0, L1, L2, and L3 definition is? I understand, each provider provider definition is different.

I have been in the Hobby for a long time, but have avoided these establishments. Originally Posted by Fizley
L0 - massage only
L1 - massage with HJ finish
L2 - massage with BJ finish
L3 - massage and FS
L0 = $20
L1 = $40

+20 extra at my discretion for any of:
Extra attention to areas I requested (Actual Massage)
Returning to massage areas of my choice after the L1
Actually performing for the full hour

UPSELL: "cmon baybee only 70 now."
I state I only have $40 left then leave $35 on the table and get the hell out.

Haven't had L3 in a while, but last time it was offered (few weeks ago) we settled on $100 down from $160 at a Chinese AMP. K-AMPs out of state I used to visit I will pay the $160-180 no questions asked.
I'm not sure I can tell the difference between Chinese and korean amps.
How can you tell, and are K-Amps better?