Name: Lisa Marie
Phone: 6803336337
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/syrac...w/003572043838
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: West side near Harrison bakery
Activities: Bbbj my own HJ
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blondish with red, was wet so couldn't tell
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She has a cute face, tits are ok didn't see the rest. It looks like pics heavily filtered. Did notice a rash on bottom of her cheeks, top of thighs I was behind her in stairs in her short shorts, maybe heat rash but more likely bad hygiene.
Recommendation: No
Tried to meet her myself and maybe I am lucky it fell through because yeah I be super pissed if I made for fans and so forth and get nothing but a 1/10 ass bj and finish with my own HJ smh. Why we have these reviews only wait to hold these woman accountable
  • kosti
  • 06-05-2024, 11:49 PM
WOW!

Thanks for the warning.
Yeah she's definitely gone downhill the longer she's done this...last time she begged me to buy her shit at the gas station (says don't worry I'll take it out of your rate) then I get to the hotel and sit in the parking lot for 20 minutes because she's "getting ready" only to have shit hygiene when I came in.

She's back at her apartment in a pretty sketchy area, I also wrote in another review recently that I suspect she is a victim of trafficking as she started at 18, is 25 now...and was in association with some hood dude named "CJ" at the mattydale hotel she was at...way too many red flags

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there's some hood dude/boyfriend/pimp in one of apartments to the left side of the hallway when you walk into hers on the right.

Most you will ever get out of her is BBBJ,CFS,COF...no LFK/DFK/no DATY,no CIM

Last time I saw her was August when she was at the hotel, decided its not worth it anymore. I'd rather spend 200+ and see stable,older chicks with good track records like Lizzie,Aideen,and Scarlett then deal with these wackjobs anymore...the pricing is certainly tempting but there's almost always drama with any chick under 200.