Vacuum Beds?

• ~Ze~
  • 06-14-2011, 04:48 PM
Dunno why I ran across this *blush* but it got me interested... Does anyone have experience with these type of things?

Videos -

Vacuum-Bed & Tongue-Machine

Mistress Sereph on Attack of the show...

I've tried one once, both sides, and absolutely loved it. Latex + bondage, what's not to love? I recommend the experience if you are into either latex or bondage, and if you are into both I'd say you are seriously missing out if you haven't done it.

They aren't too expensive, as it is basically schedule 40 pvc with holes drilled in it, with a latex bag over it. You climb into the bag, position head/mouth holes, and start up a vacuum. It's quite restrictive if you have a halfway decent suction. It's a fun sensation on either side, just make sure not to have anything sharp on you when you go in as the latex bags are the most expensive part and can tear somewhat easily.

Only downside is make sure the room is cool as whoever is inside will most likely sweat. You can keep them cool with ice cubes from the outside for a lovely sensation however....

And visually, as you have shown us, there is nothing more beautiful than the curves of a lovely lady accentuated by a tight layer of latex.
I've got the perfect name for that machine....Brat!!!!
I didn't know Han Solo had such nice tits.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=186570

Just a little blast from the past!

Maybe I need to get one???

Elisabeth
I've tried one once, both sides, and absolutely loved it. Latex + bondage, what's not to love? I recommend the experience if you are into either latex or bondage, and if you are into both I'd say you are seriously missing out if you haven't done it.

They aren't too expensive, as it is basically schedule 40 pvc with holes drilled in it, with a latex bag over it. You climb into the bag, position head/mouth holes, and start up a vacuum. It's quite restrictive if you have a halfway decent suction. It's a fun sensation on either side, just make sure not to have anything sharp on you when you go in as the latex bags are the most expensive part and can tear somewhat easily.

Only downside is make sure the room is cool as whoever is inside will most likely sweat. You can keep them cool with ice cubes from the outside for a lovely sensation however....

And visually, as you have shown us, there is nothing more beautiful than the curves of a lovely lady accentuated by a tight layer of latex. Originally Posted by badbottom
You are one naughty boy. Completely naughty.
Seems like the feeling of claustrophobia would just be overwhelming!
Thanks for posting the link the old thread EW....those things look like a blast. I've had a rubber fetish as long as I can remember. I see one in my future!
That looks so sexy. I would love to try it!
Umm, I can say with a perfectly straight face (or perhaps a subdued sh*t-eating grin) that Hitachi Wands work quite well through a vacum bed.

They, umm, also work when they lady is released and is too exhausted to resist such attention.

Just a thought...
Umm, I can say with a perfectly straight face (or perhaps a subdued sh*t-eating grin) that Hitachi Wands work quite well through a vacum bed.

They, umm, also work when they lady is released and is too exhausted to resist such attention.

Just a thought... Originally Posted by Krunkman
You are one twisted man....and I like it!
You are one twisted man....and I like it! Originally Posted by Nikkiforfun
Actually, I'm kinda evil... I prefer the corded ones. Usually she runs out of orgasms before I run out of power....

But hey, I'm just here to help a lady out!