Best Part of the Massage

Fellas as a fbsm provider I’d love to hear your feedback on what your favorite part of the massage is. What’s something that’s missing or overlooked? Help me hone my skills...

What would make it an even hotter experience for you?
I'm something of a massage junkie - mostly non-sexual masseuses who know how to deal with my many aches and pains. So, from the perspective of what gets overlooked - FEET - according to my podiatrist, there are a LOT of us with tendonitis and plantar fasciitis who could benefit.

Full disclosure, I'm also addicted again to Christina Watkins, a recently returned provider. She is a wonderful visit with her hands for the aches and pains part, and with her mouth and lady parts for the happy ending. Sometimes it's a happy beginning, but she not only has phenomenal hooker skills, but also the dedication to convincing me she's having a very good time as well. EYE CONTACT during a bj is one of the most erotic things I know. It doesn't hurt that she's stunning, but I digress.
I've always liked the "reach under" during the face-down phase.
The actual massage, the extras are icing on the cake.
I actually need deep tissue massage. Start with my feet and work all the way up.... that is the best. I always like starting by taking a hot bath first. It is just so soothing.
After the flip a loud gasp

During the extras lots of dirty talk
Love the feedback!! Keep it coming!
Its not even close. It is the reach under and the teasing while still face down. A little occasional teasing during the massage is such a good way to build up for a great finish.
Love the feedback!! Keep it coming! Originally Posted by SamanthaHart
Samantha, What is your favorite part?
I would say a light to medium massage of the perineum (taint) is rather nice.
Its the reach under while laying on stomach. So hot.
Too many practitioners focus on only half the problem, IMHO. Either she works solely on the knots in your back, or she rushes through the massage to focus on the ending. And most forget how important are the soles of the feet. But, foot pain leads to back pain, which leads to headaches. And, no matter how much you try, you cannot shut out the stresses of daily life, before your session starts.

It's not about relieving the physical tension, alone. The brain has to let go, too.

To me, the best FBSM is one that mimics a good movie. It distracts you from reality, allowing your mind to enjoy the release of muscular tension. There is nothing worse than spending half of your time on the table, thinking about Life. Preparing your client, by helping him undress, maybe offering a hot shower, will help him to get mentally relaxed.

Then, when the client is physically and mentally relaxed, even to the point of falling asleep, the masseuse awakens that primal desire, which builds until the complete release of endorphins and that uncontrollable, "Aaaaaaah". A hot oil foot massage in the afterglow drains the last vestiges of stress.

If a nap is imminent, and the client needs help dressing, the masseuse has done better than at least 90% of the practitioners out there.
I like the massage to be worth it as well as the happy ending, I really like the backdorr tease ans well as a full on prostate massage and of course the flip, nipple play and a slow hj, then finish the front side massage
I love it when I’m massaging the temples and forehead are. The guys all love it and don’t seem to expect it. I always get big smiles.
When I go to a new subamp where I have no intel and extras are not certain, I love doing the dance, testing if extras are available. The light touch dance followed by the reach under is a wonderful feeling. Unfortunately its often followed by the part I hate (the haggle).