Best restaurants in Dallas?

Coming to visit Dallas tomorrow, wondering what are the best restaurants around? Preferably Seafood
TJ’s Oaklawn. It’s a fish market and a restaurant. Not cheap, however. But good seafood never is.

Biggest down side is the wine list is quite modest.

https://www.tjsseafood.com/hpoak-lawn-menus/
Razoos in Plano.
  • grail
  • 02-28-2020, 11:06 PM
trulucks
Well if you plan on hitting any strip clubs, Papas Bros is really good as its a great place and right in the middle of the prime ones . Primarily a steak house but they have good seafood also. If your just hitting the town, what others have said are accurate. I tend to like Trulucks most.
Sorry did not pay too much attention to identity of the OP. Probably not hitting strip clubs but I'll stick with my recommendations as they are both awesome places.
Pappa offers e'erthang on NW Hwy. And, much of it is pretty good. Mexican, Cajun, steak, BBQ (And who doesnt like their meat BB'd? Don't think they sell CBQ, though.)
I am interested in trying Truluks, but I liked Ocean Prime. I really do enjoy a good Lobster Bisque and their offering sushi rolls just increases how amazing of a restaurant it is. Not to mention how glistening of an ambience you dine beneath.
Coming to visit Dallas tomorrow, wondering what are the best restaurants around? Preferably Seafood Originally Posted by TheJadaLove
assuming you are seriously looking for seafood restaurants...

in what part of town will you be staying?
will you have a car or be using shared ride (lyft, uber, cabs)?
what kind of seafood do you want (sea bass, shrimp, crab, lobster, salmon, scallops, ???)
how much are you willing to spend?
(damn, sounds like my response to a guy posting "who's the best provider in dallas?")

btw, google says....
https://www.google.com/search?q=best...hrome&ie=UTF-8
I am interested in trying Truluks, but I liked Ocean Prime. I really do enjoy a good Lobster Bisque and their offering sushi rolls just increases how amazing of a restaurant it is. Not to mention how glistening of an ambience you dine beneath. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
great example of how sometimes you do get more for your money.