URL / Website: Blossom spa
City: Slidell
State: Louisiana
Address: Robert Rd across from the library
Activities: FBSM, body slide, lfk, NE, Se, CBJ, CG, doggy, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Dark, shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice no saggy b/c w responsive nips, round tushy, firm muscular legs, very nice package
Recommendation: Yes
I went there yesterday, I couldn't understand the girl's name but I meet Emily she greeted me, one hell of a woman I'm making an appointment for her next. It was my first time there so I didn't make an appointment. The girl I had was decent, but I don't want her again. Paid the hour and tip. She asked if I wanted a massage or "release" thinking it would've been FS I said no to the massage big mistake. Only CBJ, HJTC. Nice tits, kinda flat bum. She didn't even get fully undressed. Disappointing. No FS cause she was on her rag. Once cleaned up I just left in disappointment. I drove 40 miles to only get a short cbj and a 30-40 min HJ. Also felt rushed, Takes a lot of time to make me pop with 5-10 cbj and an HJ from a halfway-dressed decent-looking woman lol. Next time, Im getting the whole menu just like you or leaving haha

DM how much tip you left.
Emily is the best AMP girl I've ever met. Speaks English well too. Her service will have you over the moon.

Text them and tell them you want to make an appointment with Emily at xxx time.