Duos

Up next on my bucket list is a duo. It's something that I've always been interested in but haven't set up. Who are the current duo pairs in the upstate region?

MTny
Up next on my bucket list is a duo. It's something that I've always been interested in but haven't set up. Who are the current duo pairs in the upstate region?

MTny Originally Posted by moneytalksny
Tori and Amber
look in agency reviews,at least 3 of them
I did these two a few years back. Get wood just thinkin about it. two gals can be great fun, but they got ta b the right two. I've also ben in duo that sucked...and not in good way.
Mirina & Sophia make an amazing duo if you are looking for two of the most gorgeous, upscale ladies in the area
Money, bring a bodybag and a wheelchair from your nurseing facility hook up with Hanna and Amber1198. Hope you just be needing the chair. They will help you to your car...
Money, bring a bodybag and a wheelchair from your nurseing facility hook up with Hanna and Amber1198. Hope you just be needing the chair. They will help you to your car... Originally Posted by alphonse1948
LOL.. everyone around is now asking wtf I'm laughing at.
Review: Chloe Giggles & Angelina Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
LOL.. you hate me that much OSD??? I just read that review.
Winterfun/Krystal & Misty
LOL.. you hate me that much OSD??? I just read that review. Originally Posted by moneytalksny
hay its all YMMV LOL

Plus I can't nor then read the ROS
I could do a review of yesterday and last night
but no one would believe it.

I can hear the hidden chat now

Ok who took control of the OSD handle, as it sure taint OSD LOL

edit add: but then someone would check post count and where posting all and think. I wonder whats wrong with him, hope he is ok(or die soon depending on point of view) as that review just taint right or him.
Winterfun and Misty for sure.
I'm going to have to track down some of these recommendations. In the meantime I already have a duo set up for tonight... I'll be hooking up with both the right and left hand. Review to follow! Any other hot duos out it Roch?
Amber1198 and lee1968
how bout ...an epic threesome? ...mary ...doody ...and ol jimmie goat are up to the task!

...just think of that ol jimmie pipe fest