hey guys..change of plans..

change of plans..i wont be available today..something has come up..however i will be around this weekend..sorry for any inconveniences i have caused..aj..
thanks for the ...heads up ...updating the jimmie planner right now!
thanks for the ...heads up ...updating the jimmie planner right now! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Given your lack of reviews and the amount of useful info you provide around here, your jimmie calender must read " stroke it" for everyday of the month.
Given your lack of reviews and the amount of useful info you provide around here, your jimmie calender must read " stroke it" for everyday of the month. Originally Posted by drluv1
you ...guessed it pork chop!

...now "drLUV" ...hows about ...more tales of your ...magnificent ...cocksmanship?
you ...guessed it pork chop!

...now "drLUV" ...hows about ...more tales of your ...magnificent ...cocksmanship? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
It appears to me he has about 20 more tales of his cocksmanship than u do
It appears to me he has about 20 more tales of his cocksmanship than u do Originally Posted by rodeomann22
like readin ...bout all the dirty deeds eh? ...sweeeeet!

...nothin like tales of ...jimmie cocksmanship ...bangin the same ol ...10 hooks!
You guys have never read a Plastic Man review? Man, you are missing out, they rock!
You guys have never read a Plastic Man review? Man, you are missing out, they rock! Originally Posted by amishgangster
LMFAO!!!
They sure do, are funny as hell and found in the spider hole.
Basically they involve one of our very popular VPs here. He made comments that than when he does anal with her no lube is ever required because of his small....well ya get the picture!!! It kinda explains why he posts NO reviews. Doesn't need any more humiliation....

It seems cocksmanship, or lack thereof is a sensitive subject for the little jimmie-luving guy.....

Funny side-splitting stuff indeed.....
LMFAO!!!
They sure do, are funny as hell and found in the spider hole.
Basically they involve one of our very popular VPs here. He made comments that than when he does anal with her no lube is ever required because of his small....well ya get the picture!!! It kinda explains why he posts NO reviews. Doesn't need any more humiliation....

Funny side-splitting stuff indeed..... Originally Posted by Celso
oooooh mary ...its all true ...how much you love thinkin bout ...ol plastic mans plastic pole!

...now you even talkin like plastic man! ...you may yet become ...plastic man jr!
LMAO!!!
Plastic pole....WTF???.....more like a swizzle stick according to her.....
LMAO!!!
Plastic pole....WTF???.....more like a swizzle stick according to her..... Originally Posted by Celso
oh mary ...its all true! ...damn plastic mans many handles!

...your jimmie rod is soooooo big! ...that pic you sent is taped to the fridge ...everyone is in awe!
...your jimmie rod is soooooo big! ...that pic you sent is taped to the fridge ...everyone is in awe! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Never sent any.
Must have confused that rod with another jimmie johnson you have done.....
Never sent any.
Must have confused that rod with another jimmie johnson you have done..... Originally Posted by Celso
mary ...know what plastic man loves? ...how far your nose is up his asshole!

pm ..thats right ..get the calendar ready..lol..I didnt realize how
Much of a fan of mine you r..lolol..its all good babyboy...lol...yall totally have me laughin my ass off readin this! :-) ,yall just so lively today! Hahahaha
^^^Agreed.. This was great for a laugh!