BODY HAIR GOOD VS EVIL

BODY HAIR......
My question is what female providers hate it who digs it and who could care less
I run into woman in austin all the time who want all natural. ( Feel free to discuss downstairs as well)
In my opinion, I prefer smooth but I dont really care about body hair either. A man can be with or with out if--
A. Guy has great/impeccable hygiene.
B. Takes the time to be respectful by being trim and clean.
C. If he doesn't trim, he doesn't exspect me to suck on his overly hairy balls, chest or back hair.

I think same applies for a woman.

A. Hygiene is important.
B. With a bush she Atleast trims her snatch

I prefer clean off course and if forced to say, natural but I am used to shaved since I see it so much. I am part of the older generation who grew up with and prefers to see natural hair as I find it erotic. What I really love is what makes the indivuals comfortable and happy and makes them feel sexy.
Trimmed is better than stubble, though super smooth is best!

I stay trimmed all over as I feel better like that.
I 100% agree with removing hair anywhere you want lips touching
Be in shape and a modest bit of body hair is your friend. Be out of shape and...you have other problems to fix before worrying about body hair.

Where does that bear end and burt begin....

Anywho I like chest hair, its like having reigns when doing cowgirl lol
Where does that bear end and burt begin....

Anywho I like chest hair, its like having reigns when doing cowgirl lol Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I'm getting check hair extensions now!
I'm getting check hair extensions now! Originally Posted by Bob McV
Chest czech or check
I say we bring back the merkin.
Best of both worlds?
  • Toyz
  • 12-22-2014, 09:19 PM
I guess some girls like nasty old backhair.
Anywho I like chest hair, its like having reigns when doing cowgirl lol Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Ow...yowww...grrrr...so conflicted!
Chest czech or check Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
CHEST* sorry was having directional blood flow issues last night.

I once burnt off all my chest hair, once the smell went away it was kinda sexy in that Pillsbury dough boy sort of way. I think my body hair provides some needed colour to my completion. that said I personally prefer the feel of a freshly shorn sac so I do keep the nethers smooth.
Gotta ask. How the hell do you burn your chest hair off?
A nicely distributed and groomed man-pelt can give a chap a good standing in my boudoir. Particularly when festooned upon shapely man-teats.

A denuded nether does sometimes have the advantage of looking even bigger.

Generally I prefer fur, there is only one naturally hairless gent I know of and he's sleek like a sexy dolphin.

Otherwise give me the moderately hirsuit. It's manly. It's testosterone-y. It's Wolverine-y.