plenty of girls...!!! But

Hey y'all.I got lots of girls for this party just need more male takers..

I got alot of guests attending just need a couple more ti make sure this private party is a hit.. I want y'all to be talking about this for months ..

Of coarse me and Chloe will be there but so will angel t and mMia and a few exclusive girls as well.. I will let them be the surprise of the party..

Whoot whoot the 21st is coming up fast so email me now for info!!
so you have ALOT of girls...

so how does bringing in MANY more GUYS

appeal to the average GUY

that's trying to meet these girls?
to see even MORE

guys

to share dna ?
JB, Are You Cumming? I Would Love To See You Cum
to see even MORE

guys

to share dna ? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Gotta agree with JB here.... But I see Legacy's side as well, without enough guys payin, the girls wont be layin... BD
  • LSTPK
  • 11-15-2015, 07:56 AM
Playing devil's advocate here, but for future events, if you want even more ladies to attend, you'd want more guys to show as well. Preferably guys who'd show them a good time, yes?
Playing devil's advocate here, but for future events, if you want even more ladies to attend, you'd want more guys to show as well. Preferably guys who'd show them a good time, yes? Originally Posted by LSTPK
That's my plan, I have a great set up and so far its fair.. 13 girls 25-30,guys just would love more,
Plus I have a list of who is coming so far and who isn't.

Would love to add more to it.
JB, Are You Cumming? I Would Love To See You Cum Originally Posted by Angel T
noah

I go off of "associations" on the board

to make determinations of who I would consider spending time with going forward.

66% of legacy's "new partners"
you could not pay me
or lay me for free to show..
just notmy crowd to hang out with

mainly even the thought of one penny going in their direction... I'm not here to any way shape or form benefit any one elses experience

my money is carefull to take care of just my own time

I'm good
but thanks for your support it was nice of you
noah

I go off of "associations" on the board

to make determinations of who I would consider spending time with going forward.

66% of legacy's "new partners"
you could not pay me
or lay me for free to show..
just notmy crowd to hang out with

mainly even the thought of one penny going in their direction... I'm not here to any way shape or form benefit any one elses experience

my money is carefull to take care of just my own time

I'm good
but thanks for your support it was nice of you Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Jonballs if you Dont like what I'm doing or who I'mworking with please refrain from talking.. Me and u know each other pretty wwell And for u to ccome at me thiswas is kinda . Weird but not surprising.. Ubhave a great one.. And I'm sure the people who do attend will enjoy them self's very well no drama included.

Have a good knight
Why would anyone not support this idea? I hope to attend and meet some new friends and say hello to some I know. I have never been to a meet and greet so I hope I can get away. If the goal of men on here is to pay to leave after sex so no ones feelings get hurt and the goal of women on here is to except money so that they can except some twisted man with a sex addiction problem to touch them. Then what better place to make this happen. Thanks legacy for taking the time to put this together
Why would anyone not support this idea? I hope to attend and meet some new friends and say hello to some I know. I have never been to a meet and greet so I hope I can get away. If the goal of men on here is to pay to leave after sex so no ones feelings get hurt and the goal of women on here is to except money so that they can except some twisted man with a sex addiction problem to touch them. Then what better place to make this happen. Thanks legacy for taking the time to put this together Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Anytime baby. This will be a night ti remember and a chance for us all to get together and have some pure fun
Jonballs if you Dont like what I'm doing or who I'mworking with please refrain from talking.. Me and u know each other pretty wwell And for u to ccome at me thiswas is kinda . Weird but not surprising.. Ubhave a great one.. And I'm sure the people who do attend will enjoy them self's very well no drama included.

Have a good knight Originally Posted by Legacy69
welp

angel asked me a question so I was addressing HER , .....

I have a service and itsONLY 15 bucks per month subscription

and that's only HALF the admission to your event,,,,,

it goes like this

you pay me monthly

15 bucks

and then PM EVERY thrAD starter idear you have

and I will EXPLAIN to you in ADVANCE of you posting

everywhere your going to get upset
welp

angel asked me a question so I was addressing HER , .....

I have a service and itsONLY 15 bucks per month subscription

and that's only HALF the admission to your event,,,,,

it goes like this

you pay me monthly

15 bucks

and then PM EVERY thrAD starter idear you have

and I will EXPLAIN to you in ADVANCE of you posting

everywhere your going to get upset Originally Posted by JONBALLS
WelliI'll just be upset. Hahaaaa.
well

if you change your mind in the future

I put you down as grandmothered.... at that introductory price
well

if you change your mind in the future

I put you down as grandmothered.... at that introductory price Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Didn't know there was gonna be GILF's at the party.....

elg.....