URL / Website: N/A
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Harry Hines
Activities: CBJ, Mish, Doggy
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Long tall slender with huge boobs. Tan and toned long ass legs.
Recommendation: Yes
Yeah that's probably her. She's 24. She used to charge $100 for a qv when she used to walk the streets but I think she's Paris only now.
Nice find!
Shes been around for like ever.
Fine as fuck.
Well, I heard that these Paris girls has so many Don'ts that its like humping a deadwood. No LFK, DFK, DATY, DATO, FIV, or sucking boobs, you just get there, they give head for 2 mins to get your jr ready, and then, they want you to put your tool in theirs and hump for 3-4 mins and finish it off, basically without much of body contact. I guess that works if you're too horny and need a quick nut, but kind of waste of money.
100% her. She is really cute.
Thanks for saving us the bucks. Might as well take out my Mia Khalifa flashlight if there is no effort and IOP on her part
Shes been around for like ever.
Fine as fuck. Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
Adorable
Never thought Paris was worth it. The description above is spot on. No kissing no bbbj, they just bend over and want you to tap it and pop on cover as quickly as possible so they can get out and turn another trick for $200. Doubt I'll ever try it again
Mysty had to be closer to 30 by now.
She's legit 24 I know 100%. She's been at it since 18 so she's got some mileage on her.