Pregnant Hooker

So I put out an ISO for one of my favorites that fell off the face of the earth. I get a PM on another board informing me that she is 8 months gone but would be willing to do a session if I didn't mind the big belly. I'm sitting here shaking my head, but would love to hear your thoughts, especially Whosdair's, I need a laugh.
Pregnant women get really horny. Go for it, especially since you are do not have to worry about giving the fetus brain damage.
Some men are very turned on by a woman in that state. Almost like a Fetish. I have seen other Providers, whom advertise that they are pregnant. One on this site, but in TX I believe.
I will admit I love a baby belly but think I would prefer to get that close with one of my own making... and at 8 months... better be ready to rush her to the ER... just a little breast play could send her straight into labor!
Go for it!
I would love to spend time with a pregnant woman. In my opinion, a woman's body is so beautiful when pregnant.
There is something to be said about women that are pregnant it brings out a form of beauty that has a glow to it. I myself find pregnant women to be very attractive. Yes they can be very horny at that point.
I have seen many women advertise that they are and advertise that they are lactating after. From what I have heard it is big money.
I understand that a pregnant woman can be horny and/or found desirable. However, I often wonder why that's the case from an evolutionary point of view. I would have thought that nature might want to discourage sex for a pregnant woman to protect the fetus from physical harm. Perhaps the emotional well-being derived from sexual satisfaction of the mother is even more important for the baby.
I wonder if orgasming is good for the mother. Maybe pelvic floor strengthening? I know that when I O all the muscles down there clench and push.
I don't feel like doing the research, but I doubt that females of other species are receptive to advances when they are pregnant. Maybe whales, they have larger brains than we have and may fuck for fun. They don't have too much else to do down there either.
I don't feel like doing the research, but I doubt that females of other species are receptive to advances when they are pregnant. Maybe whales, they have larger brains than we have and may fuck for fun. They don't have too much else to do down there either. Originally Posted by jokacz
LMFAO
I really enjoy lactating women and have often become involved with pregnant women that have gone on for many months. I would definitely do it.
If the water breaks during the session, is that an upcharge?
  • GP
  • 09-16-2012, 02:36 PM
A local favorite and now retired provider allowed me to continue seeing her while she was pregnant. What a friggin blast and she was WAYYYYYYYYY horny. The bestest!