Annoying Customer Service

In need of releasing pent up frustration.

When is it common practice to go the routine of setting an appointment only to just blow it off?

After reading the review of Lana I'm glad I didn't see her, but had no clue prior and was supposed to meet her Saturday. Followed all of her rules and some of my own and then when it came time, she was gone.

As a Customer just lay it out there for me. If you don't want to meet, you don't want to meet I will change plans. It's not that big a deal. This has happened to me before even with a couple of reputable providers.

The difficult part is that you are looking forward to it and you are the customer then the vanishing act.

I'm glad I didn't waste anything but time - it still doesn't seem right in the world of Customer Service.

It does suck, but this the problem with quite a few ladies. They just have real bad taking care of buisness skills!!. But look at it this way you didn't have a bad time and didnt lose anything in the process!!
Will do. Just needed vent the frustration.
Some can't no for a answer. So lets say she had a few guys calling over and over again to get no. Its not right, but yes and no show is easier at times. So now you call errrrrr ijs
I agree this does suck, but it's no better in legitimate businesses, shitty service at restaurants, retail stores, it really isn't that much worse considering the alternative profession. Devil's Advocate: many of these girls get so many BS texts and calls it has to mess with their psyche, especially as they try to weed out LE. But still a proper fuck off would be better than nothing.
That is truly the point...

I agree this does suck, but it's no better in legitimate businesses, shitty service at restaurants, retail stores, it really isn't that much worse considering the alternative profession. Devil's Advocate: many of these girls get so many BS texts and calls it has to mess with their psyche, especially as they try to weed out LE. But still a proper fuck off would be better than nothing. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Well I agree with Cap. How ever, some guys will not take a proper fuck off as a NO.
how many women who can make in an hour what it takes many folks 3 days to make cannot make and keep an appointment a mere 30 -60 minutes down the road. meanwhile they stay at $30 night hotels cause they can't afford anything better.
What are "some of your rules"? Not trying to assume here but if you resisted screening, seemed like a wackadoodle,and/or were pushy with questions or details maybe she vanished for those reasons for her safety. I know I would stop replying and not confirm a date if you made me uncomfortable. Just my. 02¢ If this is a common occurrence maybe you should rethink your approach.
My rules were to read her reviews, make sure she wasn't in a completely sketchy area, sure be respectful, called twice, not just once, made sure the appointment time was set with a travel window, describe the time I was looking for so there were no false expectations, etc..., etc... I wasn't resisting screening at all, I get that part of it. I'm a veteran at this.
It also hasn't been that common. It's happened 3 times, I finally said something this time. Obviously three different cases...
how many women who can make in an hour what it takes many folks 3 days to make cannot make and keep an appointment a mere 30 -60 minutes down the road. meanwhile they stay at $30 night hotels cause they can't afford anything better. Originally Posted by petiteassman

Not all money is good money.

Room rate $160-190 PLUS My rate plus gas plus time away from other things = I am in the hole!!

DAMN!

The majority of people I have ever met with have said the same thing to me about this: "High end is nice on occasion, particularly when you have a decent booking and have an extended stay, but I don't mind lower end rooms. I rather see you with a few extra bucks in your pocket."

I think that is very thoughtful.

It's similar to an occasional tip.

If 5 people out of a month tip a $20, that's $100 for the gal she didn't have before.

Little things make a big difference.

Hobbyists tend to forget that we ladies don't work 40 hours a week at our rates posted.
Not all money is good money.

Room rate $160-190 PLUS My rate plus gas plus time away from other things = I am in the hole!!

DAMN!

The majority of people I have ever met with have said the same thing to me about this: "High end is nice on occasion, particularly when you have a decent booking and have an extended stay, but I don't mind lower end rooms. I rather see you with a few extra bucks in your pocket."

I think that is very thoughtful.

It's similar to an occasional tip.

If 5 people out of a month tip a $20, that's $100 for the gal she didn't have before.

Little things make a big difference.

Hobbyists tend to forget that we ladies don't work 40 hours a week at our rates posted. Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
Lovely true post.
We pay for hair, nails, outfits, shoes, makeup, incalls, gas, supplies .... Not to mentioned the hours of our time we put into packing, unpacking, setting up a room, getting ready for a date, traveling, screening, setting up dates, emails, posts, texts, calls, posting ads, keeping track of multiple boards,and so on.
A lot goes into it.
I've only gotten blown off by gals who advertise on BP and are not verified. The verified gals on ECCIE have always been reliable. I think some BP gals may double book which means one guy gets blown off. Or a guy she knows well calls her when she's already booked and ends up blowing the other guy off. I think that's why many of them use the two call system. It allows them to blow someone off at the last minute. You can avoid that with verified ladies on ECCIE.
It's never ok to just blow anyone off, unless it's for fun (wink, wink). Ok sorry that happened to you. Maybe something came up? That still doesn't make it right, but keep in mind life happens to everyone so I would say you are definitely owed an apology along with an explanation. It might not have been her fault entirely.