Obama phone truth

Obama phone truth
seems to have a long history.

because of an act passed by President Franklin Roosevelt
and a agreement with President Woodrow Wilson

Ronald Reagan got the ball rolling(seeing a need to update)

Bill Clinton signed that ball(errr bill) into law

George William Bush got the funding and started putting out phones.

errrrr did Obama forget to blame Bush on this one???????

just asking
most of this from http://obamaphone.net/ with a small part form http://gawker.com/5947133/the-obama-...-do-with-obama.

second link has a link to the Ohio Obama phone lady

searching the web can be fun
Glad my tax dollars are going for all of these needy people needing a fucking cell phone.

a luxury once enjoyed becomes a necessity
Poor people can't even watch the news because of the recent antenna block deal.

How fair is that to the elections?
Poor people can't even watch the news because of the recent antenna block deal.

How fair is that to the elections? Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
How fair is it to the elections that most the news media is behind Obama. I doubt it matters much since much of the election coverage is bullshit anyways.
I doubt it matters much since much of the election coverage is bullshit anyways. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Yeah...
We should be thankful that, since NY is not a battle-ground state, we have been spared the deluge of attack ads from both sides (fueled by Super PAC money) flooding the airways in Ohio, Florida, etc.
  • Doove
  • 09-29-2012, 07:01 AM
How fair is it to the elections that most the news media is behind Obama. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Yup, it's all a big conspiracy, isn't it?
  • GP
  • 09-29-2012, 07:23 AM
How fair is it to the elections that most the news media is behind Obama. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Yup, it's all a big conspiracy, isn't it? Originally Posted by Doove
Do you deny that MOST of the media is biased in favor of democrats?
  • Doove
  • 09-29-2012, 03:45 PM
Do you deny that MOST of the media is biased in favor of democrats? Originally Posted by GP
Yup.
Yup, it's all a big conspiracy, isn't it? Originally Posted by Doove
I don't think there's a conspiracy. It's just that most of the media is liberal in their thinking. That's just the way it has been for a long time. Doesn't mean there is a conspiracy involved.
Yup. Originally Posted by Doove
you got to be kidding
Look at the wording of your question.
  • GP
  • 09-29-2012, 06:43 PM
Do you deny that MOST of the media is biased in favor of democrats? Originally Posted by GP
Yup. Originally Posted by Doove
I think based on this response alone is reason enough for everyone to never respond to anything you ever say again. It just not worth the time or effort debating with someone who is obviously so blind.
remember, democrats signed NAFTA, and Perot was right. They claim to help middle class, but don't. They get people hooked on government handouts, and that is their voting base.