The weirdest email from my inbox today...

And when people wonder why I am wary... Here is from my inbox today. I got the following accompanied only by a name and number. No explanation. No niceties of personal contact. Just a list of things, most of which I'm really clear that I won't do. Actually a lot of this is so far off my radar that it isn't even part of my personal kinks... I don't do anything with bodily fluids (or solids for that matter).

Anyone else want to share from their FreakFile? (I don't like the word Freak, but when you ask to be covered in shit and vomit... you earn it).

And for anyone with a medical background: won't eating 16 ounces of Vasoline really fuck you up?

______________________________ _______
Heavy Makeup Fetish
Heavy Latex Fetish
Heavy Anal Training: Hard core dildo fucking with black rubber dildos sizes 7"~17"
Heavy Anal Training Fisting full arm to elbow with time
Heavy Piss Play: I love drinking a large volume of piss my goal is for you to force me to drink over two gallons of golden piss over a four hour session.
Heavy BS & RS: I love eating and being covered with shit and vomit
Vaseline Fetish: Large amounts forced in my mouth than a suck your cock and you play as if you are cumming in my mouth and 16 oz of warm white vaseline dipps out of my mouth like a huge load of cum.
Vaseline Body Worship, I cover your nipples, armpits, feet, and ass hole or ass crack with a large amount and then lick and suck it off. I also give you a vaseline foot massage or breast massage or ass massage.
Dildo Fetish: We fuck each other with a long double headed dildo or I wear a face dildo and you fuck my face.
Heavy Body Worship: Pussy, Asshole, Nipple, Armpit, Ass Crack, Feet
Pleasure Fetish: I love to make my Mistress cum over and over
Human Sex Toy Fetish: I am used as your personal sex toy. I know this is taboo but I want to fuck and please you all nite this is very hard to find but please understand I need to connect at the most highest levels with you.I am very kinky and want to have a mind blowing time with you so please think out side the box as I have over 20 years and it takes alot to get me off.
He/She says "I am very kinky". Now there folks, is the understatement of the year.
And to think he typed all that with one hand. what determination!
They say different strokes for different folks but damn that is out there. Well for me it is anyway. I was thinking that most guys were here for what I call normal encounters but after reading this I wonder is how many guys out there looking for odd (different) things like that email.
Thank you for sharing, Mr. too Freaky for me....

Amazing, simply amazing...
Freak Files (just a couple): One guy wanted me to shit in his mouth until he swallowed it.

Another one expressed that he is looking for a special woman who will be with him for at least a year while he goes through his transgender process (of course I would be compensated for such an arrangement). He then goes on about transforming into the ideal woman fit to my specifications and using him to my desires. His physical conditions of me: I would have to agree in having breast implants (on his dime). Of course I declined his offer, but non the less I was very intrigued. Until this day, I wonder if he was able to find that "special woman" interested in such a request. I guess I'll never know.
I bet he would have wee-wee'd on himself if you had said yes.
All he/she missed was removing your tampon with his mouth and using his tongue to squeeze the fluids out of it.

And YOU thought you were the kinky one........Now you know it is him/her.
at least you didn't out St. Christopher's name... just the contents of his email.

Oops!

Another one expressed that he is looking for a special woman who will be with him for at least a year while he goes through his transgender process (of course I would be compensated for such an arrangement). He then goes on about transforming into the ideal woman fit to my specifications and using him to my desires. His physical conditions of me: I would have to agree in having breast implants (on his dime). Of course I declined his offer, but non the less I was very intrigued. Until this day, I wonder if he was able to find that "special woman" interested in such a request. I guess I'll never know. Originally Posted by Sensuous Lydia
I bet I know who this person is!!! He's from Colorado, right? He called me last Fall. It was an usual series of calls and he also wanted me to have preternaturally large breasts. Mine are large enough, thank you, but I told him that I was up for a gentle lift. He did sound very serious as opposed to some of the weirdness that I've received on e-mail.

Did he mention anything about hypnosis to you as well? He did seem VERY serious about this fantasy or whatever he wanted done which was to be transformed into a woman.

It was just too far out to me. But he had said that he had spoken to several ladies but to no avail.

As far as strange requests, I always find the pooping ones to be outside my range of understanding. Period.

Infantilism comes very close. My most unusual e-mail came from a man who wanted me to baby him. He's over 6'4", heavyset and wanted me to rock him while giving him a bottle. He actually sent me big man diapers. I was actually up for it if he got the room in his name so I wouldn't be responsible for his messups.

Ended up, though, he was one of those time wasters. Although, he did send me the diapers. After a year or so of not following through, I found out that they make GREAT dust cloths!

Elisabeth
I bet I know who this person is!!! He's from Colorado, right? He called me last Fall. It was an usual series of calls and he also wanted me to have preternaturally large breasts. Mine are large enough, thank you, but I told him that I was up for a gentle lift. He did sound very serious as opposed to some of the weirdness that I've received on e-mail.

Did he mention anything about hypnosis to you as well? He did seem VERY serious about this fantasy or whatever he wanted done which was to be transformed into a woman.

It was just too far out to me. But he had said that he had spoken to several ladies but to no avail.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
That sounds like the one. I don't remember him mentioning anything about hypnosis, but I'm sure it's the same guy. Not many men would have the same fantasy.
And some people think I'm "way out there" for enjoying a good spanking and sexual fun after...
And some people think I'm "way out there" for enjoying a good spanking and sexual fun after... Originally Posted by houston_switch
I understand what you're saying completely. But as I've read before, "What's one man's kink is another man's vanilla". I believe that to be true.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I wonder how much of the items on his laundry list he’s actually into. Like BarneyRubble said…...

And to think he typed all that with one hand. what determination! Originally Posted by barneyrubble
I can understand why some people are murders, rapist and other bad things....but when it all comes down to it....we are all sexual deviates....of some sort and to some degree.........a large percentage of us are controlled and maintain a level....but some....such as the fellow that sent this email.....has failed to keep his strange animal under control.........Let us all strive to understand that we are all the same but different.........that goes for most .....the only possible exception is a child molester..............It is instant rage for me....I can not and will never understand that............