Go Bills!!!!

Nothing better than watching the Bills in the playoffs
and getting a good bbbj at the same time wooo hoo!

you waited 17 years for a BJ ?
osd...lmfao! 3-3 halftime, but could have easily been 7-0 bills...terrible play calling within the red zone. and a horrendous noncatch that could have run the damn first half out. 30 minutes to meeting up with the hated Pats...yet again.
TOUCHDOWN JAGS!!!

The great Tom Coughlin really knows how to straighten out an organization.
Sorry girls, that's a catch.

9-7, relied on a miracle from the 3rd or 4th worst organization in the NFL to sneak into a wild card game as a 6 seed, and bounced in the first round.

A lot to be proud of.
Hopefully I don't have to wait another 17 years lol
Shame to see the WideRights go out with such a whimper.

Maybe they can move those 2 number 1s this and next year's number 1 to the Giants for the number 2 pick this year and draft a quarterback with an IQ over 80?
Hopefully I don't have to wait another 17 years lol Originally Posted by nyspooner
well then, ah go Bills errrrr next year
Shame to see the WideRights go out with such a whimper.

Maybe they can move those 2 number 1s this and next year's number 1 to the Giants for the number 2 pick this year and draft a quarterback with an IQ over 80? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Thats 80 higher than yours
Giants would probably rape the WideRights (again) and beat them for an extra number 2 for good measure.

There's always the NHL (not really) to make the shitty sour taste go away. Or maybe break for $200 and be taken advantage of by a 180 pound hook?

Life's good.
If the bills had scored as many points as beers I drank during the game they would habe won! 3 fucking points? WTF!
Need to take my aggressions out on someone tomorrow. Any providers offering Bills fan pitty specials? Lol
This Lesean McCoy thing. I wonder if this is as upsetting to WideRight fans as the pre-draft Josh Allen scandal was.
This Lesean McCoy thing. I wonder if this is as upsetting to WideRight fans as the pre-draft Josh Allen scandal was. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
You see the picture? He’s done if he did that to her......

elg......
You see the picture? He’s done if he did that to her......

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
I believe in the presumption of innocence, even for entitled pieces of shit.

From what I understand part of what is being alleged involves physically attacking a dog. This I have zero tolerance for.