Is it OK to talk about federal law enforcement on here?

I don't mean the Dennis the Menace level dog and pony show about overweight whores and grab-ass websites.

Like is it OK to make fun of the FBI and the Inspector General hi-jinks?

Please advise.
As long as you slam liberals
It's a legit question.
Why not? They talk about pretty much whatever they want over in the political forum. Why don’t you just join them there?
Rather chat here with my upstate pals as long as it doesn't violate board rules but thanks for the info.
lol YOU JUST DID !
Not really.
I'm a little surprised that Peter Strzok couldn't do any better than that extremely ordinary looking hag Lisa Page. Forget about the numbskull texts, his judgment in selecting sexual partners is shocking.
his judgment in selecting sexual partners is shocking. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
That’s what I always said about Bill Clinton back in the day. At least JFK was bangin the hottest chick in the planet at the time.
I know and that was before he got neutered by the girl-power media and his demoness hag of a wife.

I guess Strzok is losing his security clearance? I predict that if the DOJ hammers down on the Obama FBI Mafia we get at least one of the FBI folks doing a suicide before the end of the summer.
Shot himself in the head 15 times. suicide
I can see that you are still a hater^^^^^^^^^
I can see that you are still a hater^^^^^^^^^ Originally Posted by lilylivered

Goddamn right, as long as that cancer exists^^^^^^^
Goddamn right, as long as that cancer exists^^^^^^^ Originally Posted by jokacz
ahahahahahahaha ...ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

...ol flop commie mummy done be ...suckin his fellow ...marxist peter fondas cock