"Another Realm"...the nicest forum here!

In my neck of the woods (Austin) there's been much discussion recently about the high level of maligning and toxic conversation that's unfortunately been in style lately on the board. It got me thinking about how awesome this forum is. 99% of the discussion here is friendly, informative and positive. I just wanted to say thank you. You guys are pretty fantastic people.
Hey Sophie,

Your post made me smile. And thank you so much for stating what you did.

Isn't it interesting how some of us who play in this sphere, no matter what other's perceptions might be, just are generally better behaved, polite and proper in stance but in actuality on another level ... MUCH naughtier and/or nastier in practice?

Did I just make sense or not?

Hugs,
Elisabeth
You made sense - and I totally agree!
I find it totally delightful that I have found myself under three of the most beautiful ladies on this board! Ah, to sleep.....perchance to dream.......
Maybe it's a deeper level of satisfaction experienced by the participants?
Or as Elizabeth suggests, equal dollops of yin and yang?
Or perhaps the level of intelligence?
Or tolerance for discussing fascinating threads of applied interests?
Or maybe good vocabulary and spelling, LOL!

Probably just that the Another Realm people were taught by nuns and acquired good manners they feel compelled to subvert...

One way or another, it's fun and informative to read this forum indeed.
Kisses to you all.
Taught by nuns! Yes, guilty as charged.
Taught by nuns! Yes, guilty as charged. Originally Posted by EllaInAustin
Must have been a very unusual group of nuns. Or a rare order.
Hey Sophie,

Your post made me smile. And thank you so much for stating what you did.

Isn't it interesting how some of us who play in this sphere, no matter what other's perceptions might be, just are generally better behaved, polite and proper in stance but in actuality on another level ... MUCH naughtier and/or nastier in practice?

Did I just make sense or not?

Hugs,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
As my darling Ella says, you do absolutely make sense. It's a little funny because if you buy into stereotypes you might expect us to be a harsh, cold group. But isn't acting with integrity what we're all about? Protocol, information, negotiation, manners, rules, deferential behavior, respect, boundaries, after care, responsibility, consent...these are the most important values we have as a community. I do think that it matters and I think it shows in our discourse and the way we treat each other. I feel really fortunate. As I said before, you guys are wonderful people and I'm happy to share ideas with you.
Well said both of you ladies. Maybe it is the fact that by respecting boundaries respect for others is just a natural by-product?

My heart goes out to you TX ladies. Y'all impress me every day.
For what it's worth, I couldn't agree more. This forum is a model of how we should treat one another. It is an absolutely fantastic, positive experience each time I visit. My hat is off to you all!!
All I got to say is a BDSM thing you wouldn't understand .LOL! so many misconceptions about this type of lifestyle just don't knock it till you try it .I once was lost but now I'm found lord won't you please bring my baby home.
I think it is Elizabeth's calming manner and quiet demeanor...

Actually it is a credit to all the participants of this forum. I am very proud and humbled that I am able to be here and that this forum exists.

Ya'll and so eloquent and loquacious, as well as respectful... Sometimes it seems that the rest of the board could use a little time here to learn the art of healthy respect, spirited debates and measured responses...

You have far surpassed EW and my hopes for this forum.

PPE
or if we smart off, someone gonna spank our bohiney!!!
Well I certainly became accustomed to corporal punishment under my elementary school instructors. Maybe those school marms are guilty of broadening my horizons long before anyone else.
Ezmerelda,

You have misbehaved and have had your bohiney spanked....

I love being me.

PPE