Beware Kendall Kain. Outted OH2 Hobbyist by name and his business

Kendall Kain outted a hobbyist by name and his business name in the Ladies Only forum on OH2... all becauae he didnt honor her cancellation policy and pay her fee.

At 9:48am yesterday she outted him.. name, number, email, and his business name. Then, at 11:06 am she posted this "He has now honored my cancellation policy. It did take my sending an email saying I would be letting local ladies know about his lack of respect." ~Kendall Kain

Disgusting behavior allowed by CK1942 at OH2. And outrageous conduct by Kendall Kain. Im letting her future clients know her behavior outting a client over a cancel fee is BS
Yet simps will defend that
  • jan-w
  • 07-30-2023, 11:25 PM
It's my understanding that this is a common practice on OH2 for ladies to out men in their private areas. A couple years ago, a gal slipped up and outed some guy in a public forum and all that happened was that the offending post was removed. The perpetrator received no sanctions for her misdeed. As reprehensible as this conduct is, it should be a reminder for clients never to give up their personal info. A piece of ass just isn't worth it.
Her ad reads

Effective Immediately: Deposit & Cancelation Policy.

There will be a 125$ deposit on ALL FIRST time visits. If we are established friends, this does not apply to you.
If you have scheduled an appt with me and cancel before desired time there will be a 125$ fee that will berequired. If you cancel less than 24 hrs notice, the FULL donation will be required to stay in good standing. This applies to ALL of my friends. New & established.
You may cash app me @$Happydays4me Dallas Diva. I value you and your time and expect the same in return.
I will never book with any ladies that require a deposit in any amount, even if it's only $1.
So Buckwiser, Why haven't you posted this on OH. I agree.... This is BS. This is wrong. Let everyone know what wrong she did... You need to post it every where.
I was actually thinking about trying to see this woman. Now, I know how she is. Question, my thoughts now....
So Buckwiser, Why haven't you posted this on OH. I agree.... This is BS. This is wrong. Let everyone know what wrong she did... You need to post it every where. Originally Posted by Cowboyup69
He cannot post this on OH2 because not only would it reveal his other handle on that site but obviously, he is not supposed to have access to the ladies only forum there.

Now there is at least one or two provider moderators on this site who have access to that area, yet they sit on their hands when it comes to banning them from here allowing these ladies to out hobbyists with no consequences.

And since those ladies won't ban her from here, then I have to say this to her... For somebody who wants and demands respect, you, KK, have given the ultimate disrespect to all hobbyists by doing what you did. I hope your business goes down the toilet.

Of course, the question becomes, how did Kendall Kain know this guy's real name and his business name? It should be an immediate red flag if a provider ask for real world information for screening purposes or anything else. If he was dumb enough to tell her information that she could out him on, then it's really his own damn fault!
Thanks for the heads up Buck………unacceptable

Of course, the question becomes, how did Kendall Kain know this guy's real name and his business name? It should be an immediate red flag if a provider ask for real world information for screening purposes or anything else. If he was dumb enough to tell her information that she could out him on, then it's really his own damn fault! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
More than once you have posted that you were outed before. Was that your fault? Stop blaming the victim here; we have no idea how she got that information. It may have been freely given, or he may have made a mistake that has been exploited.

If the OP’s claim is true, it does cause me to ask what has happened to the old hobby rules, where limited information (eg, first name only, last 4 to 5 digits of a phone number) was allowed, but not enough that someone without the other pieces of the puzzle could put it together. That has worked well for 20+ years of SHMBs; it should still be the standard IMHO.
  • R.M.
  • 07-31-2023, 06:59 AM
He cannot post this on OH2 because not only would it reveal his other handle on that site but obviously, he is not supposed to have access to the ladies only forum there.

Now there is at least one or two provider moderators on this site who have access to that area, yet they sit on their hands when it comes to banning them from here allowing these ladies to out hobbyists with no consequences.

And since those ladies won't ban her from here, then I have to say this to her... For somebody who wants and demands respect, you, KK, have given the ultimate disrespect to all hobbyists by doing what you did. I hope your business goes down the toilet.

Of course, the question becomes, how did Kendall Kain know this guy's real name and his business name? It should be an immediate red flag if a provider ask for real world information for screening purposes or anything else. If he was dumb enough to tell her information that she could out him on, then it's really his own damn fault! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
You can't ban someone who no longer has an account here.
The gent uses his work number and email to contact ladies.
You may want to go take a swim in the toilet yourself.
Kendall is in eccie as well? maybe her profile should be added to this thread so we dont bump into her.
Yes, sorry, I cant freaking understand how to search for a provider. I know, I stoopid...
You can't ban someone who no longer has an account here.
The gent uses his work number and email to contact ladies.
You may want to go take a swim in the toilet yourself. Originally Posted by R.M.
AH! so she isnt here lol... no wonder I couldnt find her.
Not blaming the victim but dude, people no longer know to defend themselves at all times?
No real life info, no paper trail...
She is a provider here but under a different name.

If the Hobbiest is also on here and has the proof of outing he can send me a pm.

Also can email admin@eccie.net and send me an email as well with screen shots of the proof.

If he is here as a member, she will be banned for 1 year per GL5
If the OP’s claim is true, it does cause me to ask what has happened to the old hobby rules, where limited information (eg, first name only, last 4 to 5 digits of a phone number) was allowed, but not enough that someone without the other pieces of the puzzle could put it together. That has worked well for 20+ years of SHMBs; it should still be the standard IMHO. Originally Posted by TinMan
The quality/character of the hookers here has dropped significantly over the years my friend. But as my altar ego of many years ago figured out as Phil_Landerer.......the quality of the Johns dropped more quickly and further down.

Lowlife dudes bang lowlife hookers. Some are just more lowlife than others.
  • R.M.
  • 07-31-2023, 12:18 PM
She is a provider here but under a different name.

If the Hobbiest is also on here and has the proof of outing he can send me a pm.

Also can email admin@eccie.net and send me an email as well with screen shots of the proof.

If he is here as a member, she will be banned for 1 year per GL5 Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
No she's not. I have read screen shots dating back to five years ago.
If you think you know post her handle please.