Poll Texarkana: What Day Is Better 2 Tour To Your City...??

Hi Guys,

I really want to visit and come see you.. I just cant figure out what day is much better.. So I am asking you which day is better if I was to come out next week : Maybe I can stay a few nights...

Tuesday August 5th or Wednesday August 6th Thursday August 7th or Friday August 8th

Please PM me your thoughts ...Hope to see you soon...

XOXOOXO, Miss Melissa
Around here weekdays work better!
This is not a joke guy's.. I am serious about coming out there.. If you not responding to me then I just going to think you don't want me in Texarkana... I need to see some votes or someone saying hi.. Or I am just will not come out next week, try for a better week..
My vote is Longview or Shreveport. I've heard really good things about you from a mutual hobby friend. Pm me sweetheart.
I took your poll now come take my poll
Oh I would love to come climb on your pole ProviderRider???

I can come to Longview anytime for an outcall I live only an hour away from there not to far from me ...
What about the Greenville area Melissa?
What about the Greenville area Melissa? Originally Posted by angusranch
All I can do is take a poll on which day is better and see what I can get into ??
Wednesday just might be the day......
Funny everyone voting for Wednesday but I am not even getting a wink here??

Is Texarkana dead in the water ???
I love TKNA and pretty much all of North East TX. I find Saturday's have slow tendencies in TKNA though. ..
Looks like this week out for me for Texarkana.. I will try again in 2 weeks, sorry I just do not see at least 2 pre-books to go... I have been waiting to here from you guy's that voted for Wednesday but still nothing... Maybe next time!!!
Guys you are missing a sweetheart with Melissa!
If you do not like "Hot Little Cheerleader Spinner" types then another lady
would be a better fit for you!
Melissa you forgot to mention the new wall mirrors at your incall for wow viewing of your bedroom fun!
Just my two cents on the sexy spinner subject at hand!
Enjoy!
TNC