traveling with pimp

a few days ago I meet a provider, just to say hi. Neither of us had the time for a session , but just wanted to say hi. She showed me some pictures of 2 blondes and "thier pimp" getting out of a car and checking into a hotel. Apparently they were staying at the same place.

My question is, is there anyway to know if someone is truely independent or not. I know the ladies are just as worried about one of us being a psycho, but I also worry about being robbed and beat-up. that would be fun to explain to the wife. Just want your thoughts on this
  • jwood
  • 08-06-2014, 08:41 AM
Do your homework, if shes been around awhile and has several good reviews then she's probably ok. But only she knows for sure.
I would say a good way to find out would be to arrive at their general incall area a lot earlier than expected. Keep your eyes open. Evidence of management is pretty easy to detect, especially when it's too early for the parties involved to prepare to hide it.

Also, pay attention to the financial situation of the provider. If she's giving her money to management, she won't have a lot to show for her earnings... For any successful provider, income is substantial and should be capable of supporting a decent lifestyle.

Backlash from exposing management is a real risk, so you should show appreciation to whoever shared that info with you by keeping your source anonymous.
  • jwood
  • 08-06-2014, 11:58 AM
What Ginger said. Pimped ladies will really be watching the clock. Also if you see a size 12 pair of flip flops in the room she's probably pimped. Happened to me.
... Also if you see a size 12 pair of flip flops in the room she's probably pimped. Happened to me. Originally Posted by jwood
And then there are the ones that aren't so good at hiding it. Hilarious! Lol

Keep your pimp hand strong...but keep your flip flops on.

PS... Jwood has seen my new car. He knows that there's no money in my budget for gold teeth.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (48.3 KB, 341 views)
Been there done that. Finally settled it with the help of Mr. Springfield.
Remember, as a precaution if at all worried about a "manager", park within short walking distance not in the parking lot of the incall. A Personal Improvement Management Professional will have your plates run before you even enter the room.

HID
Been there done that. Finally settled it with the help of Mr. Springfield. Originally Posted by tucson
Mr. Springfield is one of my friends too but it's usually Mr. Glock who travels with me. Both of them along with Mr. Kimber are good friends to have in a pinch.
Been there done that. Finally settled it with the help of Mr. Springfield. Originally Posted by tucson
Mr. Springfield is one of my friends too but it's usually Mr. Glock who travels with me. Both of them along with Mr. Kimber are good friends to have in a pinch. Originally Posted by Lonesome
PrettiNiceGuy has my Kimber, damn it.

Now I travel with the Governor.

Are you stalkin' me, Lonesome? Lol
PrettiNiceGuy has my Kimber, damn it.

Now I travel with the Governor.

Are you stalkin' me, Lonesome? Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
The Governor is a mighty nice friend too, if you like large friends.
Why would I be stalkin' you, Ginger?
You never did take me shooting.
I was just teasing you. You usually post in Arkansas.

I'm in Texarkana until Friday afternoon, then LR until Wednesday of next week. Let's set something up! You've waited long enough!! Lol

I'll betcha I can make both your guns go off.
Interesting. Look what I found on google. Just in case you ever wanted to know what a pimp's really thinking. I can't stop laughing...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/ar.../t-539446.html
Ginger that was fabulous. Nothing about his gold teeth however. A pimp needs gold teeth as much as spinners on his ride.
It definitely needs an addendum or two. There's nothing in there about hiding the flip flops, either.
Look for branding crown tattoos...