#ADayWithoutAWoman

So how many providers are going to miss out on hundreds (or thousands) of dollars of profit today to stand in solidarity with women?

I mean lets face it, men, especially straight white American men, are completely terrible and refuse to give equal rights to women by shackling women in kitchens and forcing them to be housewives.

Everybody knows all women fucking love Physics, Calculus, and Investment banking but our patriarchal laws forbidding women from doing those things have hurt our society. I urge all of you providers to skip today, you don't need money, you need to make a statement that women have it so so bad.
You joke, but most woman feel the sting of inequality more than most white males can truly appreciate.
a day without women, a day without mexicans, What the hell is next? A day without pets? How about a day without MEN?!!!
It's getting as bad as the fuckin' music and movie industry.. self gratifying celebrations of themselves... get over it!!! WE ALL GET IT.. EVERYBODY FEELS UNDER APPRECIATED!! boo hoo.
I love watching cosmos while I do dishes and suck dick
#HousewifeWithaHobby
Ginger, that's too funny! Dayum, I love cosmos

#HousewifeWithaHobby Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
  • ztonk
  • 03-08-2017, 03:44 PM
So how many providers are going to miss out on hundreds (or thousands) of dollars of profit today to stand in solidarity with women? Originally Posted by Raikage
If I were you, I'd be more worried about how many providers are not going to see you this month for attacking them... #AMonthWithoutRaikage

z

My kinda gal
Getting brain and getting knowledge? Not sure which head would explode first!

So how many providers are going to miss out on hundreds (or thousands) of dollars of profit today to stand in solidarity with women?

I mean lets face it, men, especially straight white American men, are completely terrible and refuse to give equal rights to women by shackling women in kitchens and forcing them to be housewives.

Everybody knows all women fucking love Physics, Calculus, and Investment banking but our patriarchal laws forbidding women from doing those things have hurt our society. I urge all of you providers to skip today, you don't need money, you need to make a statement that women have it so so bad. Originally Posted by Raikage
Lol hilarious.

I personally didn't notice anything different other than the 6 girls working at the burrito shop who made my dinner.
I think if we had #adaywithouthookers men might actually take notice and we might get some shit done. IJS.
^^what she said.

Also, OP, if I could find a man who 1) would marry and impregnate me and 2) was man enough to stay home and raise said children so I could dominate the corporate ladder and bring home the bacon (and not the turkey bacon, but the thick-cut bacon) I would be wifed in a heartbeat. But the fact is, women are primary caregivers because SOMEONE has to raise the children. I mean, can you grow and push out a human? I wouldn't say we are "shackled" I would say we are fulfilling our parental responsibility - and shout out to the single moms who do it all on their own. You're the real MVP.

I love physics, I actually aced AP calculus and investment banking is just a fancy term for finance. Oh, did you know the repeal of Glass-Steagall leant momentum to the crash of 2008? Or that any commodity priced in dollars is subject to price fluctuations based on the value of that dollar - did you know Bitcoin is currently worth more than gold??? But please, tell me more about your manly math and STEM knowledge
^^what she said.

Also, OP, if I could find a man who 1) would marry and impregnate me and 2) was man enough to stay home and raise said children so I could dominate the corporate ladder and bring home the bacon (and not the turkey bacon, but the thick-cut bacon) I would be wifed in a heartbeat. But the fact is, women are primary caregivers because SOMEONE has to raise the children. I mean, can you grow and push out a human? I wouldn't say we are "shackled" I would say we are fulfilling our parental responsibility - and shout out to the single moms who do it all on their own. You're the real MVP.

I love physics, I actually aced AP calculus and investment banking is just a fancy term for finance. Oh, did you know the repeal of Glass-Steagall leant momentum to the crash of 2008? Or that any commodity priced in dollars is subject to price fluctuations based on the value of that dollar - did you know Bitcoin is currently worth more than gold??? :mfr_OMG: But please, tell me more about your manly math and STEM knowledge Originally Posted by klovve
MY GIRL
Klovve, if I could do it all over again I would love to be the caregiver. My four kids are all grown now and I so missed those opportunities to be a larger part of their lives. At least I get to enjoy them now.
Fer meh, e'ery day is a day wiffout a womb-man. Thet's why Ah jacks off alot an' why Ah rarely has a headache.
  • Loxly
  • 03-09-2017, 02:13 PM
I've had 5 jobs in the past where I reported to a woman. I never complained that they were making more than I did since I was getting a good buck and they were senior managers or company owner.

The only time I bitched was when I found out all the Green Card folks on the project got raises ahead of US citizens.