I'm NOT a mind reader

Ok guys, if you are wanting TUMA as part of a session you need to say this at some point before the start of a session. Inching you ass closer to my face doesn't tell me much. There are plenty of guys that to the "butt scoot" across the bed but do they want a tongue up their ass? That would be a big "HELL NO".

It's very simple to say that you want that service in the session. Say I want TUMA,or Fireraider, wet butt massage, point is just say something. There is always wipes,wash cloths, clean bathroom facilities to use.

Look I'm well known for tuma styles and techniques. I created the Fireraider technique that is just for tuma. There is a fully drinkable cocktail I'm calling "don't skip that ass" that is just about tuma and ass. I'm not shy or embarrassed about it so TALK to me and make your session that much more intense fun and less about me having a ESP. I'm not a mind reader and quite frankly I don't want to know what goes on in your big head. It's the little head that matters to me most.

Well people if you want to carry on this thread then by all means do so. At least you'll be talking about it.
5 starring your own rant is in poor form, who do you think you are iDigFitChicks?
If you were a mind reader, you'd have to charge much more.
I be sure to try "Don't skip that Ass" next time I see you then FirePhoenix
Rockrick I take you are not a tuma Guy in either giving or receiving. So what value do you add to this topic other than to be a troll? I don't believe that we have ever met so did I do something to you? I mean, really, what is your deal? Do you have a point to being a troll? Do you just like to think that you're being a badass? I hate say this but you just come off as being a little boy bitch..just saying
Says the ranting whore!
It's not a topic, it's yet another bitchy ThreAD, by an increasingly irrelevant washed up provider.
Says the ranting whore!
It's not a topic, it's yet another bitchy ThreAD, by an increasingly irrelevant washed up provider. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Says the ranting mullet metalhead!
LMFAO!Rick you are so behind the times just like your avatar pics. How is it a rant to say "hey guys if that's the type of service you want say so"? Do you go to a fast food place and say "I want fries with that burger " or say "no, onions"? Well it's the samething to say "I would enjoy your tuma services".

No old 80s boy this isn't a threAD there a couple of others that have been doing that on a regular basis. Go bitch fest at them if you don't like their threAD.

Last of all I'm pretty sure if you go into the Men's locker room or whatever they call it ,there is plenty of men's that can properly inform you that I am far from "washed-up". In fact I just keep getting better and better at what I do. But hey, your just here so you can say "see I fucked that" and not for the true art that sex can be.

Btw,you still didn't say if I did anything to you or if you're just being a sad keyboard troll.
Says the ranting mullet metalhead!
Originally Posted by Observing

Do you ever post about anyone but me?
I own you girly!

There's 2 washed up whores in this ThreAD now!
Cue saustin...
They only "washed-up w" looks to be you that I can see ricky. Do everyone a favor and take the dildo out of your ass cuz it's so far up your ass that your head is a dick now.
Washed up old whores and their delusions.
I mean, really, what is your deal? Do you have a point to being a troll? Do you just like to think that you're being a badass? I hate say this but you just come off as being a little boy bitch..just saying Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
He's probably crushed that you do not remember him: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=739399
It's official 3 washed up whores.

Pretty slow girl
Washed up old whores and their delusions. Originally Posted by rockerrick
See what happens to washed up whores with way too much time on their hands?
Shouldn't you be feeding that baby?