Lima

• Rib
  • 10-15-2019, 05:07 AM
Anyone ever gone to see the woman that gives massages in Lima? Used to see her once in awhile. Just wondering if she was still around.
This is not an encounter report. Wrong question and forum.
Anyone ever gone to see the woman that gives massages in Lima? Used to see her once in awhile. Just wondering if she was still around. Originally Posted by Rib
I would be intrested in that as well.
You are dating yourself.
  • Rib
  • 10-16-2019, 04:57 AM
Saw her 2 months ago. I must be pretty young!
Anyone ever gone to see the woman that gives massages in Lima? Used to see her once in awhile. Just wondering if she was still around. Originally Posted by Rib
Saw her 2 months ago. I must be pretty young! Originally Posted by Rib

And you are asking because.....
  • Rib
  • 10-16-2019, 09:48 AM
Lost number.
If you had reviewed her... the number would be here... for YOU and for US...
Lost number. Originally Posted by Rib
Are you talking about the older lady out of a trailer
Just for everyone's information. This is a very nice lady who is great but does not want reviews and should be respected. Posting any of her info might lead to revealing real life info which is not good for her and not allowed.
Jimmie HJ for modtard!!
Just for everyone's information. This is a very nice lady who is great but does not want reviews and should be respected. Posting any of her info might lead to revealing real life info which is not good for her and not allowed. Originally Posted by H5678J
member ????
No she is not a member and just trying to be helpful. No Paulie, I couldn't be one, lol!