Asian Top Notch need info in Houston

Hello everyone, hope you guys are staying safe. It’s almost been 5 months since the last time I’ve visit your town. I will be visiting again and would love to ask some information if the hotels and restaurant in Houston by galleria are even open? I know other States Has been shutdown or limited when it comes to hotels and restaurant. If anyone can give me an information please. I would appreciate it.
Go to The Hilton Downtown. They are especially welcoming to hookers that show their face. I think they even throw in free transportation...

Or you could just call the hotels and restaurants? Hell, you know more than us at this point; you're the one "touring" Houston and should be making reliable travel plans.

Just don't bring the virus with you.
You are more than welcome to visit here in El Paso. I would love to see you. Just pm me for info about hotels and restaurants. Alyssa the virus is already here. She’s no more bringing it here than anyone else is. Not cool.
Alyssa you should get your facts straight there are moreally cases in the US then were she comes you seem you seem a little racist and rude
Go to The Hilton Downtown. They are especially welcoming to hookers that show their face. I think they even throw in free transportation...

Or you could just call the hotels and restaurants? Hell, you know more than us at this point; you're the one "touring" Houston and should be making reliable travel plans.

Just don't bring the virus with you. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

just quoting for the WOW effect.

EatMe you look amazing, hope you have the best stay here ever.
Get over yourselves "tr*cks."

Now, go post on the other threADs in the other cities as well like good lil boyz... That's right, get along now...

Stay on topic and give the HOtel info...
I always assumed your reputation was just haters...you are a bitter ho ain't cha?

Seriously...why are you so rotten?
I always assumed your reputation was just haters...you are a bitter ho ain't cha?

Seriously...why am I a trick paying a ho for her time (because the ho is the one collecting, not the other way around) and hiding behind a keyboard (thinking I'm cool) on a whore board while the rest of society is normal? Originally Posted by notanewbie
keep it up...your white knights will ride in or you will out me and get banned again.

Go sling some and buy a purse.
keep it up...your white knights will ride in or you will out me and get banned again.

Go sling some and buy a purse. Originally Posted by notanewbie

*yawn* Very predictable. Go outside and enjoy this sunny day like the rest of society is.

Been on break from sling'n and have all of the LV's I want so...

Have a good one

*Stay on Topic, not one person has recommended sh*t to someone that already knows where everything is located*
#hoodrat

Will do!

Pretty pretty day
EatMe you look amazing, hope you have the best stay here ever. Originally Posted by notanewbie
I gotta 2nd that shit as well NaN.....I would do unspeakable things.....
I'll 2nd downtown Hilton
meh
careful guys...Alyssa's mods are dealing points for hijacking. Stay on Topic.

EatMe I will gladly PM you some great places to eat that are open. You are classy as they come.