A question for the ladies...

I've wondered about this. As a card-carrying member of the boob-lovers club (hell, I practically founded it) I've always been a huge fan of russian, to the point where a russian-only session would be enjoyable to me. I have heard a lot of women talk about how they don't understand why that activity is so enjoyable, and I fully understand that it would be far more enjoyable for the male than the female. My question is, are there any ladies who actually enjoy, or even get aroused by that activity?

Feel free to answer honestly. If the answer is no, I'll just have to enjoy it enough for both of us.
I enjoy it with my head hanging off the bed and the guy standing behind me...not much any other variation unless it's a show whilst giving head. If I can't actually suck him in the midst of doing Russian, not much of a turn on for me...no. The visual might be a turn on, but I don't really have receptors in the middle of my chest bwahahaha.
I love it!! I am a visual person so it turns me on to see the cock pop in and out from in between my breasts
I think sometimes the struggle of keeping my boobs together for the longer periods of time makes it a challenge - but all in all - the fact that I KNOW it's a turn on for my guy, is a turn on for me.

Just like if I know that greek is a big turn on for him - especially while doing one other thing here or there - I typically WANT to do that - because the more turned on he is, the more aroused I am. I know it sounds like a typical load of provider bullshit that is "say what the client wants to hear"...but those who have known me for a while, pretty much know there's very little bullshit factor about me.

There's little filter between my brain and my mouth and the brain/keyboard filter has just become a bit more restrained is all.
I very much enjoy it! I like it in anyway possible but I do prefer if the guy holds my boobs together so I can fondle the boys...
<------Speaks Russian fluently! Add a little vodka, I'll even talk dirty to you in Russian!
If I had big enough boobs, it would be fun!! Ha ha!!
how big do they need to be for it to work?
how big do they need to be for it to work? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Judging by your showcase photos, you would do just fine.
Judging by your showcase photos, you would do just fine. Originally Posted by Hellion437
Hmm, I'm going to get my dildo and try it out!
36 DDD's make it a great Russian vacation. I love it. Especially if its done with the guy over me going slowly enough to allow me to give him a great bbbj while popping up between them. Then, later on moving to an all out face fucking adventure with a pearl necklace and face glaze added to the time.

HEHEHE..
Amber Rain
Let me know how it goes Kandy!
I love Russian with the guy straddling me or when I'm able to slip it in during a bbbj. Love to watch it
Hmm, I'm going to get my dildo and try it out! Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
If you ever need to practice, just let me know. My russian training seminars may be expensive, but the first session is free.
It can be enjoyable if both fit well!