I really think that some of these posts should be run through the "bla bla" meter!

Blah ... blah ... bla.

blablameter.com

It's a simple program that defines how much bullshit is involved with your writing. I have checked some of my website pages and the BS indicator suggests that there isn't much of that quality in them.

But some of the posts here? Smile. I think that we should check them!

Always,
Elisabeth
  • Stag
  • 11-13-2012, 01:18 PM
Okay, I'm calling bullshit on the bullshit meter. I am a lawyer. I copied a paragraph from a brief I'm writing into the meter, and it reported an index score of only 0.16 bullshit. And i happen to know the text i tested HAD to be at least 98% bullshit.

I rest my case.

Respectfully submitted,
Stag, Esq.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-13-2012, 01:20 PM
Okay, I'm calling bullshit on the bullshit meter. I am a lawyer. I copied a paragraph from a brief I'm writing into the meter, and it reported an index score of only 0.16 bullshit. And i happen to know the text i tested HAD to be at least 98% bullshit.

I rest my case.

Respectfully submitted,
Stag, Esq. Originally Posted by Stag
Your text: 314 characters, 63 words
Bullshit Index :0.08
Your text shows no or marginal indications of 'bullshit'-English.....

Just had to fact check you there...
Interesting. I checked two of my posts from my website and each one had a .16 score.

Something may be amiss.
It may not be the posts but the thread as a whole that has the BS index. One post may be reasonably concise and on topic. The Go see fawn, come here Fawn, Fawn sit on my face, teehee here I am face sitting, someone on top of someone or underneath someone or looking for taint....a thread full of that BS, a standard ECCIE Dallas thread, should score in the upper 90 percentile.

As for legalese, the program used to check it was probably written by and/or for attorneys, so the results were purposely ambiguous. At best. I would look for the BS index of a thread, not a post. Except thisone. Which is complete BS.
Might have to try that on some of the reviews I've seen...
  • Zorro
  • 11-13-2012, 08:50 PM
Blah ... blah ... bla.

blablameter.com

It's a simple program that defines how much bullshit is involved with your writing. I have checked some of my website pages and the BS indicator suggests that there isn't much of that quality in them.

But some of the posts here? Smile. I think that we should check them!

Always,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I'm really not sure why you brought this subject up? In the first place "Bla-Bla" is esssential part of eccie. If it wasn't for the bla-bla what the hell are alot of folk to do with the bulk of my day?

I think everyone should constantly ramble on every possible no sense subject anyone has to offer...If not for the constant rambling I don't know what alot of eccie memberssI would do....

Are you by any chance getting tired of me rambling?? I hope so, cuz I'm tired of tyiping! LOL!
Laughing. No really. Wonder if those my last two sentences would be considered B.S.?
  • Stag
  • 11-14-2012, 08:50 AM
I've been fact-checked by ~Ze~ and found NOT to be full of bullshit?????

I'm putting that on my hobby resume, by Gawd.